FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fresh talks with Dargo

Pele_Is_God

For the last three years we've watched Dundee United spend millions and still fail to overtake us. They bought our management team in order to crack the secret - that also failed! They've assigned ArabforEver as an irritating spy - that failed.

If you have a brain ArabforEver, use it and support the finest Highland team in Britain. You know it makes sense.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Arab4Ever

For the last three years we've watched Dundee United spend millions and still fail to overtake us. They bought our management team in order to crack the secret - that also failed! They've assigned ArabforEver as an irritating spy - that failed.

If you have a brain ArabforEver, use it and support the finest Highland team in Britain. You know it makes sense.

nah im not into any of this supporting a wee team buisness. a man can only support one team. any more is strictly bigomous. believe it or not i once had a soft spot for ict and went to some home games (with free tickets i hasten to add), thankfully that was kicked out of me at an early age.

anyway mee, £50 says utd finish higher than ict next season. as an added incentive i will only occasionaly darken your horizons on this fine board (until i come round to collect my winnings anyway).

It will be more fun watching you meet IHE!! Money means nothing, if you really want a bet thats meaningful, then I bet you a snog from IHE that we will finish above you next season. That would be the fourth season in a row now wouldn't it?  :001:

Guest Arab4Ever

It will be more fun watching you meet IHE!! Money means nothing, if you really want a bet thats meaningful, then I bet you a snog from IHE that we will finish above you next season. That would be the fourth season in a row now wouldn't it?  :001:

Explain. And yes, pretty pathetic considering.

Arab, you need to stop grabbing for the hook man. We all know your really a closet ICT fan trying to come out, especially now that the grocer has been quoted in Dundee Courier as admiring the ICT model for maintaining a modern day football club.

Guest Arab4Ever

no you're clearly not willing to put the money on it. with ICT set to fall apart that certainly seems the safe option.

You know what, I don't give a feck about taking your pocket money!

The bet is - ICT to finish above Dundee Utd -  u owe me 50 quid and IHE a big snog. If the impossible happens I'll give you 50 quid and snog IHE. The snog is integral to the bet and I need to be there to witness it. How brave are you feeling wee boy?  :001:

How are we going to fall apart? We have a excellent management team and appear to have good youngsters coming through.I admit UTD may be a stronger force next season and may finish above us, but we won't fall apart even if we were to lose Dargo. The future is very bright for ICT.

Guest Arab4Ever

How are we going to fall apart? We have a excellent management team and appear to have good youngsters coming through.I admit UTD may be a stronger force next season and may finish above us, but we won't fall apart even if we were to lose Dargo. The future is very bright for ICT.

Yeh I agree, I dont see ICT falling apart or dropping a division. It was only a wee technique to get Mee to open his wallet.

Mee, explain this snog please.

Get oot your wallet! If only he knew eh  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

For my part I can't understand why you don't cut out the middle man. ICT win, arab has to snog Mee. Arabs win, Mee has to snog arab (plus the 50 sheets in each case).

ps Mee's wallet is made out of withered scrotums.

:015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

Arab - you're putting your mouth where your money is. Ive agreed to your bet of fifty quid on condition you also agree to my bet of a snog from IHE. I cant think of anyone more fitting to put up as a prize, a man with an ICT tattoo on his erse. Or perhaps you'd prefer to kiss that instead? Its all up to you  :001:

I heard about an old surgeon who had a lifetime performing circumcisions. He got a purse made out of foreskins as a retiral present. If anybody stroked it, it grew into a suitcase.

Guest Arab4Ever

Arab - you're putting your mouth where your money is. Ive agreed to your bet of fifty quid on condition you also agree to my bet of a snog from IHE. I cant think of anyone more fitting to put up as a prize, a man with an ICT tattoo on his erse. Or perhaps you'd prefer to kiss that instead? Its all up to you  :001:

nah im not that desperate for £50. snog is no doubt a euphomism for something else but even if its not im still not willing to put my mouth where my mouth is. £50 and u got yourself a bet tho.

nah im not that desperate for £50. snog is no doubt a euphomism for something else but even if its not im still not willing to put my mouth where my mouth is. £50 and u got yourself a bet tho.

Are you like 60 for not knowing what a 'snog' is?

Christ are you a man or a mouse.  The whole idea of a bet is that you are certain that something is going to happen and so you put money on it.  So you should have no problems saying 'aye' to this bet because, as you said, you are so convinced that you are going to finish higher then us.

So I'm deducing from all this that the arab is a wee rich boy who's not at all sure United are going to finish higher than us next year  :rotflmao:

So I'm deducing from all this that the arab is a wee rich boy who's not at all sure United are going to finish higher than us next year

... and one who cant figure out the meaning of this symbol if the following quote is anything to go by .... [attach=1]

Yeh I agree, I dont see ICT falling apart or dropping a division. It was only a wee technique to get Mee to open his wallet.

sorry ;) ....... i thought ArabsWinNever was having to kiss not only Mee, but also IHE and Dargo after he signs his new contract .......

and I thought I was getting to make a purse out of Mantis' withered scrotum  :001:

Or maybe Dargo's if he doesn't sign for us again  :015: