FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sol Bamba wants away from Dunfermline

Guest TinCanFan

I think he would be a good signing for ICT.  ICT need a tall strong defender and with him being an international player is an added bonus.  If he did sign aswell that would mean that the defence would all be tall players so less goals would be conceded.

' If he did sign aswell that would mean that the defence would all be tall players so less goals would be conceded. '

:crazy07: .....  will the strikers score more goals if they are all shortar5es?

This is true, would he also come here knowing he would have to fight for a place and not be an automatic starter?

He lloked a good enough player the times i saw him last season.

Guest TinCanFan

him being an international player is an added bonus. 

You wouldn't be saying that when he buggers off for 6 weeks in the middle of the season for the African Nations Cup!

True but he might not be picked for the team and why does he play for the Ivory Coast?  Isn't he French.

Guest TinCanFan

him being an international player is an added bonus. 

You wouldn't be saying that when he buggers off for 6 weeks in the middle of the season for the African Nations Cup!

According to the Wikipedia Bamba has played for the Ivory Coast Under 21s but has never played for the full side so it is unlikely that he will play for the full side and won't disappear for six weeks in the African Nations Cup.

I'd sign him tommorow if he'd come.  He looks a better player than our french trialist and he has SPL experience.

We could probably afford him.

Lets not forget Dunfermline went down cos they couldn't score goals not because they defended that badly.

Graham

Why do a lot of people want us to sign this bloke?

Everytime I've seen him against us he's been pish. Desperation buy if it happens.

I was wondering if I was the only one who thought this about Bamba.

He's a terrible footballer. However, he has a strong physical presence and wins the ball. Just like Bobo Balde, he can be effective when he remembers his limitations and quickly passes the ball to the nearest teammate rather than trying to do something he is not capable of.

• 2 months later...