FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

crapest ground in scotland

ICT90

Tulloch Caledonian Stadium. No seriously.

I can't think of another SPL ground that I have been to that is worse than our ground. Dunfermline I think is the only one I haven't been to.

I know our ground is not great, but is it any worse than Falkirk's for instance? It is quite similar to Falkirk's but I think our stands are better

Have you been to Falkirks new ground? I think it is brilliant. Okay so it only has two stands but I think it is a superb construction job, Much better than our hay barns which, while they do the job, are nowhere near as good as Falkirks new ground.

In order to make a judgement dont we need to consider every aspect of the stadia. Pitch condition, facilities, catering, entertainment value, customer service, unrestricted views, carparking, etc. etc.

Taking acount of everything I would nominate Hampden

Guest Realjags

Any legoland type stadium as they are all the same. Step forward Rugby Park, East End Park, Livi, McD etc. I'm not a great fan of TCS either, although I did like it until you put up those paper stands.

Guest kingkojak

i would say tannerdice what do you think

get a grip.. tannadice is a perfectly good venue.

never been to falkirks ground but it looks nice on the tele...

crappest SPL ground is most likely ours. :(

You're probably right, ours is pretty crap for the EssPeeEll but a lot of visiting fans like it cos it's unusual and charming and all that cack. Plus this season they usually get a result to cheer them up......

Worst in Scotland though must be Central Park. Closely run by Cliftonhill and the Recs. One December I went to see ICT at Central Park. I think Santa on his sleigh in the High Street got a bigger crowd than the game.

You're probably right, ours is pretty crap for the EssPeeEll but a lot of visiting fans like it cos it's unusual and charming and all that cack. Plus this season they usually get a result to cheer them up......

Worst in Scotland though must be Central Park. Closely run by Cliftonhill and the Recs. One December I went to see ICT at Central Park. I think Santa on his sleigh in the High Street got a bigger crowd than the game.

yea there's been a few crappy ones over the years Mantis!! and cowdenbeath get promoted too! dearie me :lol:

Guest kingkojak

sorry laura but our stadium is beyond doubt the worst in the SPL. admittedly it has some charachter with its unique setting and position but as a stadium its basic!

On the positive side we have an excellent pitch. It is one of the largest in the country and the playing surface is superb.

As for our stadium as a whole................well...................I reckon the Toftir Stadium in the Faroe Islands edges ahead of us by a fair margin. But that is only my humble opinion.

Guest kingkojak

yea your right. it is my opinion. no need to swear though -

but if you wana get edgy aboot it i have an architectural degree that sez im right about the stadium and your no! :016: