FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

England v Croatia

Johnboy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say England, just would'nt be a euro championships summer without them saying their going to win it, stutter along in the group and knockout rounds only to be beaten in the QF or SF when they are so sure of winning it  :021:

Although it would be nice to see the grins taken off the MOTD pundits faces tonight  :015:

if theres any justice, croatia will give them a doin tonight and i'll be rooting for the croats.

of course it wont happen, and so i'll be tuning in to bbc 1  northern ireland to cheer them on and will keep as far away from linekar,motson , wright and co as possible.

Guest Aboynamedsue

Have to say England, just would'nt be a euro championships summer without them saying their going to win it, stutter along in the group and knockout rounds only to be beaten in the QF or SF when they are so sure of winning it  :021:

Although it would be nice to see the grins taken off the MOTD pundits faces tonight  :015:

Aye but if England win they'll be bleating to us "At least we qualified " so i'll be supporting Croatia

Also it'll take the smirk off that turncoat Alan Hanson 's face !

Also it'll take the smirk off that turncoat Alan Hanson 's face !

So you haven't seen the clip of him "celebrating" England missing a penalty? Lineker & Co weren't too impressed....  :001:

so far its croatia 2 - 0 england :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

What a howler for the first goal, straight through the keeper

and Russia have just scored to jump England as the table stands :clapping03:

can it get any better  :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

S E V E R E - F L O O D

W A R N I N G

This statement was prepared on 21 November 2007 at 20:45pm.

A Flood and Hurricane  :sillywave: warning has been issued for the whole of England.

An unexpected joy of happiness came up from central europe earlier today and is currently sat positoned in London, we are expecting at around 21:45pm for scenes of tears to colide with this system in London to quickly spread across the whole country within minutes.

This band of tears is expected to cause widespread flooding across all parts of England and it is epected there maybe some tears in Scotland too of the laughter variety.

Hurricane to Follow

Following the tears we expect an angry system of pressure above England which will stop the tears however windier conditions of anger may send tables and seats in some pubs could be taken off the ground and fly through the air causing scenes of terror and devastation by morning.

This STORM WATCH is now in force until further notice.

Please continue to keep an eye on the situation in your area and listen to local radio and television for further information.

:001: :001: :001:

Guest Arab4Ever

i see your dude niculae scored a hatrick today as well

i wish. he wasnt in the squad it was probably daniel niculae

oops :002:

either way it was only a double. the 3rd goalscorer has been changed, must have been a mistake.