FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MARIUS CAN CARRIUS INTO 2008

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

IHE; I know you can't get to every game and am guessing you were not there on sat - no offence intended by that.

I saw that report as well.

Trust me; Marius played another blinder; he was pap in front of goal but everywhere else was pure class. He has got a bit selfish in, I think, his desparation to score. Also there were a couple of occasions when he was in a perfect position but, for some reason, his team 'mates' chose not to pass to him.

More and more I see him as an attacking central midfielder. I take caleyboyz point that the team should not need to be built around one player but don't think we should ignore a great opportunity here. Take the pressure off him scoring; value him for his asissts and get somebody else up with Dennis for other striking options.

Hmmmm......just thought about Brew's strong stance with Blackie in today's courier.....

I have probably seen him play as many times but you have some excellent points:

You say "Marius played another blinder" (hysteria) but then you say - he was pap in front of goal  (we are paying for a goalscoring striker) - He has got a bit selfish (he always has been) - his team 'mates' chose not to pass to him. (very evident of late as I have commented on - they are pished off with him).

But then you say - More and more I see him as an attacking central midfielder - he hasnt got the pace, mobility, fitness etc to play in midfield - even Brew has sussed that) - value him for his asissts (3 in the SPL ALL season) - get somebody else up with Dennis for other striking options (who?).

Marius is as big a problem as many of the others that we have - SMELL THE FEcKIN MUSTARD.