FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Impact of a Good Win - Research Project

CELTIC1CALEY3

That's three in a row and it's probably asking too much for four in a row so let's reflect on how the supporters have responded after these victories.

Did you drink more alcohol after these victories than three straight defeats?

Were you more affectionate to your Partner or someone else's Partner after wins rather than losses?

Did you become inspired and climb 3 Munros rather than three Corbetts?

Did you stop moaning?

Did you cheer more when attending games?

Did you sleep better?

Did you think Chick Young was 'nae bad' or that he was almost human?

Did life pick up and suddenly Craig Brewster was a really good choice as Manager?

Were you more productive at work?

Did you realise IHE as the clubs Pychologist was having a positive effect on Marius?

Did you think Rankin would pull his finger out and start playing good football again?

Research is one of my faves - so happy to oblige:

No. My drinking pattern rarely deviates.

Making love twice a day has been a lifelong habit.

I would rather climb over the three Munros as the Corbetts are dodgy cnuts from the Ferry.

I never moan - I postulate and/or pontificate.

I am forbidden from looking cheerful at the TCS.

My concience is clear and I sleep like a log.

It is a known fact that Chick Young is an alien.

Only time will tell.

I am a master craftsman - I cure the afflicted - it is my calling.

Marius is my pet project and I will be publicising my research project in the New Year and expect to receive an Honours Degree from Bucharest University.

Rankin has the best left foot in the SPL.

Did you drink more alcohol after these victories than three straight defeats?

No, not really, but depends whether I'm working or not. :029:

Were you more affectionate to your Partner or someone else's Partner after wins rather than losses?

I'm 52!!!!!! :009:

Did you become inspired and climb 3 Munros rather than three Corbetts?

We only have Patel's and Singh's down here in Coventry nil so that question doesn't count... :hairy03:

Did you stop moaning?

I never moan.... :023:

Did you cheer more when attending games?

No

Did you sleep better?

No

Did you think Chick Young was 'nae bad' or that he was almost human?

Who?

Did life pick up and suddenly Craig Brewster was a really good choice as Manager?

He was always a good choice anyway... :tic01:

Were you more productive at work?

:rotflmao:

Did you realise IHE as the clubs Pychologist was having a positive effect on Marius?

Most definately.....IHE is Mohammed....erm God.....erm, sorry, Imortal.  :014:

Did you think Rankin would pull his finger out and start playing good football again?

Possibly maybe perhaps he might. He must.

Did you drink more alcohol after these victories than three straight defeats? No

Were you more affectionate to your Partner or someone else's Partner after wins rather than losses? No

Did you become inspired and climb 3 Munros rather than three Corbetts? No

Did you stop moaning? No

Did you cheer more when attending games? No

Did you sleep better? No

Did you think Chick Young was 'nae bad' or that he was almost human? No

Did life pick up and suddenly Craig Brewster was a really good choice as Manager? No

Were you more productive at work? No

Did you realise IHE as the clubs Pychologist was having a positive effect on Marius? No

Did you think Rankin would pull his finger out and start playing good football again? Yes

Thank you IHE for those honest responses. I am optimistic that the Inverness Courier and the BBC through Charles 'I'm off for some fartlek' Bannerman will recognise their theft of intellectual property rights during the past 12 months and provide appropriate rewards for the primary source of their reporting. Hospitality at the Celtic game for the best two posters would be a fine reward for this website's continued contribution to 'scoops' and 'I can now bring you breaking news'.

When the review of 2007 is written I am sure reference will be made to your wicked sense of humour. Knowing that Duncan Shearer was a regular reader, you strung him along for 6 months that he was 'the chosen special one'. That will teach him for his treachery racing away to the Dainty Dons.