FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

hearts fans at celtic park

jamie ictfc

some of the bad 1s i read on p&b

I was sitting beside one of the exits so i had a perfect view of the hearts fans being taken out especially when one of the steward's assaulted a fan!! He just about had is hands round the guys throat... it was bang out of order!! Think the guy sitting behind me said he filmed it on his phone!! I thought stewards were meant to help control situations not start them! I hope something gets done about that steward cause he obviously has no idea how to do his job!! From where i was sitting it seemed to be the stewards that were running things and not the police!! I think its time the hearts stewards that come along to the away games started videoing these situations because its getting beyond a joke if stewards are allowed to grab fans this way and be allowed to chuck folk out minutes into the game!! Also because there so many stewards and police standing about they begin to block your view.... thanks to folk behind me who told them to move cause they were blocking my view.

As Andy has said someone from our bus, a practising minister, was stopped from entering the ground because in their eyes he was drunk, because he was having difficulty balancing. A lengthy discussion ensued, in which evidence was produced to support the fact that the imbalance is caused as a result of the after affects of injuries received in a car crash, injuries which resulted in deafness. But no, from the way he was walking he looked drunk to them, and they were having nothing else.