FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Ian Black Appreciation Thread

chris123

Approaching game numero 100 for Jags.

Considering his age, this is a terrific feat(Sp?)

An excellent servant to the club, if he's goes, it was good while it lasted.

If he stays, I don't think I've ever seen someone so perfect for the captains armband.

:clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

Guest WynessLegend

An ambitious wee chap ...... but let's hope he sticks around for a few more seasons.

He certainly adds a lot of determination and not a little skill to the team.

Chris,

If he goes where do you think he may head to?

Do you think he?ll head to the east ? Livingston, Falkirk or perhaps over to the west ? St Mirren, Morton maybe?

Perhaps even down to League One in England if he wants to chase the money.

Although if he does improve as he can, and there are areas, maybe he could even set his sights a little higher.

Chris,

If he goes where do you think he may head to?

Do you think he?ll head to the east ? Livingston, Falkirk or perhaps over to the west ? St Mirren, Morton maybe?

Perhaps even down to League One in England if he wants to chase the money.

Although if he does improve as he can, and there are areas, maybe he could even set his sights a little higher.

:017:

Hibs or Aberdeen.

The general consensous among Aberdeen fans when it looked like Nicholson would be leaving (mind the contract rebels) that Blackie would be the man to replace.

Yup. But Severin has apparently been under performing for some time and JC might look to free up some space on the old wage budget. Black would command less than Seve,

Ian's a cracking player I hope he stays around. My 10 year old son and 8 year old daughters favorite player. And you and he would be amazed to know that around Filton Hill School Bristol, his name is well known.

They made enquiries last season only to be told he was NOT for sale but yes it is worrying and if you look at their fans web site they are keen to get him and as i said previously he can sign pre contract this Xmas and if you look at his date of birth he goes for nothing, yes i would agree, it is worrying.

I felt sorry for Blackie.... Up until his one mistake with the pass-back he was just about our best player today. This was just one of these feckin awful days you get when more than half the team have an off day.