FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stevie Crawford

RossP

I've mentioned it before about being surprised we hadn't made a move for him. Perhaps we are one of the two clubs? We're short of strikers, experienced strikers; Brewster knows him well... what do you think?

I've never liked him. Lost all respect for him when he missed 2 one-on-ones against Spain for Scotland saying "He hit the shots too well"; suggesting strikers should be looking to sclaff the ball!? Both efforts were punted straight at the keeper from what i remember.

The clubs it won't be: Rangers/Celtic/Aberdeen/Hibs/Hearts (for obvious reasons) Dundee United/St Midden (loads of strikers on the books already). Which leaves us, Hamilton, Killie & Motherwell. It's a real possibility!?

Former Dunfermline striker Stevie Crawford has held signing talks with two Scottish Premier League clubs, according to the player's agent.

Bill McMurdo says Crawford has turned down a move to an unnamed Championship side and has courted interest from several Scottish Football League clubs.

The 34-year-old began his career with Raith Rovers and has had spells with Hibernian, Dundee United and Aberdeen.

The forward also played for Scotland, scoring four times in 25 appearances.

It is understood that it would be Crawford's preference to remain in Scotland after ending his second spell with Dunfermline this summer.

Crawford has previously had two spells in England with Millwall and Plymouth Argyle.

I think he would be rubbish for us.

* He's always injured

* He played in centre midfield last season for the pars

* He hasn't been in double figures for goals in a league for 4 years.

Well we didn't get him so i'm happy  :021:.

And were not going to get Elliot either  :022:.

Now perhaps Brewster can look to signing some PROPER strikers.

BBC reports today Crawford has turned us down to join East Fife  :017:

Whether or not you wanted to sign him, you've got to be worried that he preferred East Fife than ICT  :029:

He wanted a player/coach role. East Fife gave him that. We didn't.