FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Firhill goes rather quiet

tm4tj

Iain Srewarts Peterhead have just equalised against our old friends, the Harry Wraggs.

1-1 ten minutes into the second half of theplay off final first leg, and Linn just missed a sitter.

Bavidge on the bench.

The game is on sportsound.

Peterhead are unbeaten against Partick this season.

Living with a Blue Toon fan allows me access to their deep dark secrets. I knew Stewie had signed his new deal about a week before it was released to the press :003:

Bavidge just scored, a few minutes after coming on.

I rather liked his raw style in the lower divisions, thought he might turn out to be a decent player, big powerful lad.

1-2 for Peterhead, final score, nice lead to take back home for return game.

B Gibson 34 G Sharp 59

M Bavidge 85

Bookings:

C Shand 47 (pet)

It would be wonderful if Peterhead came up. It would give County a local derby and make Elgin look more isolated than ever.

A real win win situation. :003: :003: :003:

I was very pleased to see that they had reached the Play-off Final and hope they beat Partick... would be excellent to see another "north" team doing well, particularly one which has such a close ICT connection. If I was near Peterhead on Sunday, I would most definitely have tried to get tickets... would be an excellent game to see if they win.