FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CALEY TATTOO

Guest Muir-Jaggie

A wee bit drastic for me. I just called ma dug Caley.

See her on Youtube Caley the staffie. Sorry dont know how to do the linky thingy

OK, quick tutorial. On the page you want to link to, click the address in the address bar to highlight it, right click on it and select Copy.

Back to the CaleyThistleOnline forum, while you are on the page where you are typing your post, click the insert hyperlink button just below the Fonts bar (it says "Insert Link" when you hover the mouse over it). Hold down Ctrl and press V to paste the address of the page you are linking to into the address bar. Click OK. Type some text to describe the page you are linking to, this will be highlighted in your post as a clickable link. Click OK.

Now you can link to

Thanks Caley your a star*****. All this computer stuff is just too complicated for an old git like me. :rotflmao:

We have had a few questions that have asked us "How To" do something on this new forum. We know its a little different to the last software so if you cannot find the answer in the SITE INFO > HELP menu above, please feel free to post a question in the tech support forum and we will try to point you in the right direction, or post a mini tutorial