FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stephen Dobbie

Dale

I was reading the topic about graham bayne and i have been thinking, he is not really what we need right now and i thought stephen dobbie would be a good signing

what is your opinion ??

Edited by themann4thejob

He has scored 8 goals in the SPL before now, former Rangers youth and an ex Hibs player, keep up.

He has played against us before, possibly scoring for Hibs at Aberdeen.

Guest kennethhenry

Hard to say. He's been doing well for QoS as part of a very good all round Div 1 team but could he make the step up to SPL?

QOTS are mince this season and Dobbie is a bloater. I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

Dobbie is certainly a skillful player, but his fitness is def suspect.

Maybe Brewster and his fitness, diet regime, could do the trick and turn him into a spl player.

I remember the incident with the ballgirl, I thought he had killed her!! think she got the biggest cheer of the game when she appeared after halftime

Dobbie is certainly a skillful player, but his fitness is def suspect.

Maybe Brewster and his fitness, diet regime, could do the trick and turn him into a spl player.

I remember the incident with the ballgirl, I thought he had killed her!! think she got the biggest cheer of the game when she appeared after halftime

Brewster hasnt turned anybody into a SPL Player thats the problem and it would be some diet last time I saw him!!!!!!!