Supporters bus info

12th Man

SUPPORTERS BUS INFO. or lack of it.

The only info given is to phone KATH on 07715833250 to book a seat.

Why aren't you champing at the bit to to give as much info as possible on this site and get a good turnout a 6 pointer match.

How can I join.

Is this a dry bus.

Do you stop for a fag break.

Do you stop for a bite to eat, where and for how long on each leg of the journey, do I need a packed lunch otherwise.

Where do you pick up.

Where do you drop off.

When will you expect to be back in Inverness.

What is the deadline for booking a seat.

Only factual answers for the Hamilton match please.

No impertinence intended but its no surprise that there is a lack of support for the supporters bus when its one big mystery.

Please leave info for the above or will every one have to phone to get the answers.

Why aren't you champing at the bit to to give as much info as possible on this site and get a good turnout a 6 pointer match.

How can I join.

Is this a dry bus.

Do you stop for a bite to eat, where and for how long on each leg of the journey, do I need a packed lunch otherwise.

Where do you pick up.

Where do you drop off.

No impertinence intended but its no surprise that there is a lack of support for the supporters bus when its one big mystery.

Please leave info for the above or will every one have to phone to get the answers.

Info here

supportersclub@caleythistleonline.com

Is this a dry bus.

hopefully it will have a roof on it yes :thumb04:

as long as it isnt like the bus i was on in new york :rotflmao:

How can I join.

Is this a dry bus.

Where do you pick up.

Where do you drop off.

Info here

supportersclub@caleythistleonline.com

i e-mailed address above asking for a seat,not sure who the address goes to,but hate speaking on the phone

How can I join. Phone Kath on the above number

Is this a dry bus. Alcohol is not permitted on any bus in Scotland

Do you stop for a fag break. Normally stops at Ballinluig or Perth for both journeysDo you stop for a bite to eat, where and for how long on each leg of the journey, do I need a packed lunch otherwise. As above

Where do you pick up. Buses leave from Stadium and may pick up enroute with prior arrangement. i.e Aviemore Kingussie etc.Where do you drop off. Back at Stadium

When will you expect to be back in Inverness. Around 10pm

What is the deadline for booking a seat. Friday I believe

These buses are run by the Supporters club for its members. Members normally have all the info sent to them in a newsletter which is probably why its not available elsewhere.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Do you stop for a fag break. Normally stops at Perth for both journeysDo you stop for a bite to eat, where and for how long on each leg of the journey, do I need a packed lunch otherwise. As above

maybe i can get dropped of at my old mans house for lunch :rotflmao: