FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Unlucky

frank_the_tank

To be honest, I felt we were really unlucky today!

First half both sides were nervous and didn't want to make the first mistake. They didn't really trouble us and likewise down the other end.

Second half there was only one team willing to play in difficult conditions.

The difference was the penalty which cannot be helped, these things happen when your bottom of the table and things aren't going your way.

But one aspect annoyed me and maybe it's been covered already. Andy Barrowman can't play in a 4-5-1 nor can Adam Rooney. Garry Wood can that's why we responded in the second half.

Also what's with the fifteen minute cameo role for Adam Rooney. Russell Duncan went off on the hour, why didn't Adam come on then and go..........wait for it...........4-4-2 for the final half hour and put Hamilton under even more pressure.

Their keeper looked so fragile today, I was dissapointed we only really tested him in the final third of the game.....

Edited by frank_the_tank

First half both sides were nervous and didn't want to make the first mistake. They didn't really trouble us and likewise down the other end.

The difference was the penalty which cannot be helped, these things happen when your bottom of the table and things aren't going your way.

But one aspect annoyed me and maybe it's been covered already. Andy Barrowman can't play in a 4-5-1 nor can Adam Rooney. Garry Wood can that's why we responded in the second half.

Also what's with the fifteen minute cameo role for Adam Rooney. Russell Duncan went off on the hour, why didn't Adam come on then and go..........wait for it...........4-4-2 for the final half hour and put Hamilton under even more pressure.

Their keeper looked so fragile today, I was dissapointed we only really tested him in the final third of the game.....

Aye and i suppose we have been unlucky the rest of the season. The league table does not lie. We are in this position because our management team only have one game plan and when that fails they are incapable of making constuctive changes.

Too often with the unlucky, mate.

You mention luck, then criticise the formation. Luck has to do with things beyond your control.