FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Best ICT Free Kicks

davieB

I think Robson got a few decent ones, I recall a superb "up and down" one in a midweek 2-0 Cup win at Arbroath.

But I don't think we've ever had one as spectacular as Imrie's. Definitely the best I can think of, by miles.

Richie Hart scored a piledriver from 42 yards, I kid you not, in the 6-1 thrashing of Alloa in the league cup a couple of years ago. Spanked it high past the keeper at a great rate of knots.

In fact all the goals that night were pretty special.

John Rankins 40 yard lob over Scott Higgins was certainly one to remember.

Cowie vs Kille at Rugby Park last season, top corner from abput 25 yards. It's on a YouTube vid i think.

Richie Harts pile-driver vs Alloa 3 seasons ago from about 45 yards.

Barry Wilson hit a wonderful free kick against Keith last summer in pre-season.

Marius Niculaes 2nd goal for Caley against Arbroath. It was an out swinger but it got so much swerve that it floated over the keep and into the top corner via the post.

But Dougies is arguably the best,

John Rankins 40 yard lob over Scott Higgins was certainly one to remember. Aye.

Cowie vs Kille at Rugby Park last season, top corner from about 25 yards. It's on a YouTube vid i think. Aye.

Richie Harts pile-driver vs Alloa 3 seasons ago from about 45 yards. Aye.

Barry Wilson hit a wonderful free kick against Keith last summer in pre-season. Might well have done.

Marius Niculaes 2nd goal for Caley against Arbroath. It was an out swinger but it got so much swerve that it floated over the keep and into the top corner via the post. :rotflmao: Wtf?! He hit it low, and the keeper parried it into the net, got the video on my phone..

But Dougies is arguably the best. Sorted it for ya. :thumb04: