FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sub Keeper?

Renegade

If ICT do not win the appeal over Esson's red card then obviously Fraser will go back in goal, but who'll be the sub keeper? I know third-choice McNulty is away at Elgin so he may or may not be recalled, so I'm guessing Kyle Allison will go on the bench or will we see a special guest return of the great Jim Calder?

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Maybe terry will take back mcnulty from elgin. Season is almost over and elgin are going to finish last but if not be good to see young Kyle Allison on the bench

Allison Injury

That's Allison out with a broken jaw as well so ICT are in a bit of a sticky wickett. Keiran Wilson will be likely to come in now then :rotflmao:. I really believe now that is time to set an SPL record for the oldest ever player. BRING BACK JIM CALDER!

Edited by Renegade

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I remeber we had this problem before against celtic. Jon Smith was hurt cant remeber what it was for and Ridgers was at elgin. So tokely said he would go in nets if something happend to fraser. Terry will prob just put Keiran Wilson on the bench

wheres zibi when we need him :thumb04:

Zibi is still without a club atm. i wonder why?? :rotflmao:

Only alternative left is too recall McNulty or tempt Garden to play for the day.

Do the club actually plan to appeal Esson's red card??

Guest Muir-Jaggie

There must be at least one outfield player who coukld do a half decent job betwen the sticks in an emergency.

Tokely :rotflmao:

wheres zibi when we need him :rotflmao:

Zibi is still without a club atm. i wonder why?? :thumb04:

Only alternative left is too recall McNulty or tempt Garden to play for the day.

Zibi's just signed for Onstad in Poland.

wheres zibi when we need him :rotflmao:

Zibi is still without a club atm. i wonder why?? :thumb04:

Zibi's just signed for Onstad in Poland.

That must have literally been within the last couple of days.

Aren't coaches allowed to register themselves as players? I seem to recall Duncan Shearer doing that a few years ago.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Terry will prob just put Keiran Wilson on the bench or if not Tokely will go in if something happens to Fraser but i cant see anything happening to Fraser on saturday

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I remeber a cup final between Rangers and Aberdeen. Something happend the Dons keeper cant remeber what and they had no keeper on the bench (esson was hurt and had no1 to replace him) so robbie winters went in nets :rotflmao:

According to the Courier. Caley Thistle have consulted the SFA who say it would be possible for us to sign a goalkeeper on an emergency loan. Allison and McNulty are both injured so that leaves us with just the one keeper.

We only have until this afternoon to sign someone though.