East Fife v Stirling 2.50 3.50 2.25

Queens Park v Raith 4.00 4.00 1.61

Div 3

Albion v East Stirling 3.80 3.80 1.67

Berwick v Montrose 2.80 3.75 2.00

Cowdenbeath v Forfar 1.83 3.75 3.20

Dumbarton v Elgin 1.22 5.50 8.00

Stenhousemuir v Annan Ath 2.15 3.50 2.70

I bet some flash git will put this in a nice little table.....just like last week... :rotflmao:

No smack talk Clacher???....I'm disappointed :rotflmao:

Some might have thought you would have gone for the safe option of matching my pick, but I knew you were made of better stuff than that.

East Fife v Stirling draw @ 3.50

ooo...not sure wether to play it safe to get 3rd or go for it to try and get 2nd. Considered Elgin for a second. Guess im going to have to pick a draw and hope CaleyD get his wrong. Just about to head to town to get train to Paisley wish i'd know what Falcon is picking.

I'll go for county v livy draw @ 3.50

Just to make it clear in my own head :rotflmao: I make it-

Clacher_Holiday2 - 400.7

CaleyD 339.80

JoeDimaggio 329.60

For me not to win, I need to lose next week leaving the gap at 50.9, meaning CaleyD needs to pick a winner at 6.09+, the .9 is significant because theres always 2-3 6.0 shots (like this week), but how many are there at 7.0+? Usually one a week if any, when the odds come out midweek all I need to do is pick the only one and I will win it on Wednesday afternoon.

Though for CaleyD to take a 7.0+ shot on the card this time round would be total madness...!

Best of luck guys, overall CaleyD deserves second so I'll be cheering him on.

Just need to decide early how to play out the last week, from memory the last weeks selections have been PM'd to a neutral so the person in the lead doesnt just copy the chasing packs effort. Best decide early.

Edited by clacher_holiday2

Just to make it clear in my own head :rotflmao: I make it-

Clacher_Holiday2 - 400.7

CaleyD 339.80

JoeDimaggio 329.60

For me not to win, I need to lose next week leaving the gap at 50.9, meaning CaleyD needs to pick a winner at 6.09+, the .9 is significant because theres always 2-3 6.0 shots (like this week), but how many are there at 7.0+? Usually one a week if any, when the odds come out midweek all I need to do is pick the only one and I will win it on Wednesday afternoon.

Though for CaleyD to take a 7.0+ shot on the card this time round would be total madness...!

Best of luck guys, overall CaleyD deserves second so I'll be cheering him on.

Just need to decide early how to play out the last week, from memory the last weeks selections have been PM'd to a neutral so the person in the lead doesnt just copy the chasing packs effort. Best decide early.

Ach my 2 missed weeks could deff cost me. Tough one do I go for a dead cert and hope CaleyD gets his wrong or a more outsider or draw to get 2nd. Will Hills dont have their odds up yet but bet365 do and they arent going to be a great deal different, normally get better odds on bet365. The longest odds they have are Arbroath to beat Raith away at 4.75. So going by that it means you have already won. Guess me and CaleyD could both pm someone our picks. Would be a bit boring if we pick the same team though, well for me anyway!

Never chase your money Joe!

Got a day or two to decide how to play this out between you, Im happy to act as the middleman, Bob or Gringo can be trusted to play fair also!

CaleyD wont be happy but we've taken PM!d entries before so if you want to play yer cards close then just PM it in Joe.

Itll be exciting no matter what :rotflmao:

Never chase your money Joe!

Got a day or two to decide how to play this out between you, Im happy to act as the middleman, Bob or Gringo can be trusted to play fair also!

CaleyD wont be happy but we've taken PM!d entries before so if you want to play yer cards close then just PM it in Joe.

Itll be exciting no matter what :rotflmao:

Going by the bet365 odds i'll have 3rd already secured to nothing to lose now. I'll see what CaleyD says could be best for him as well though cause if i waited for him to place his bet i could go for a team with better odds that could make me pip him. Athough if he's happy to place his bet b4 me and put it public I wont complain!

I'm fine with doing the PM thing....removes any possibility of playing the system and actually makes it a bit more exciting trying to out-think each other.

If we send our picks to Clacher, Canada Bob and Gringo then it also removes any chance of one of them being accused of anything.....I been here with these things before and it's best to cover all bases as someone always finds a way to point the finger :rotflmao:

I'm quite looking forward to the final week, hope the Will Hill odds throw something out there for me to work with in my pursuit of Clacher.