FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Duff Gone

finmack

I thought he was a good player for us in the short time here.

Maybe just newcomer trying to impress but lloked a decent prospect and in my opinion added something to the midfield, therefore just not a direct replacement

Bit disappointed in club website having nothing on this at all, first I heard was when travelling back up road from Dundee this evening on radio and heard his name in Aberdeen team to face St Mirren tonight!

Would have thought they would have had an article on it.

I assume no comment from TB on any replacement(s) coming in or anyone leaving

Admittedly TRansfer market still pretty quiet but why wait and make rushed signings, get in there now as we could do with a couple of new bodies to bolster squad, give supporters a lift as all I see in press is Dundee and Partick signing players or being linked, whereas total silence from Caley

Maybe just newcomer trying to impress but lloked a decent prospect and in my opinion added something to the midfield, therefore just not a direct replacement

Bit disappointed in club website having nothing on this at all, first I heard was when travelling back up road from Dundee this evening on radio and heard his name in Aberdeen team to face St Mirren tonight!

I assume no comment from TB on any replacement(s) coming in or anyone leaving

Admittedly TRansfer market still pretty quiet but why wait and make rushed signings, get in there now as we could do with a couple of new bodies to bolster squad, give supporters a lift as all I see in press is Dundee and Partick signing players or being linked, whereas total silence from Caley

Surely going into the market when the window opens is more of a rushed signing than waiting to weigh up all the options.

Butcher did make comment in the P&J article

Don't expect our club website to report anything like that! What keep the fans informed :bluesbros: It's pathetic when it comes to doing that :(