Motherwell Cup ****game on****

tm4tj

led to believe there will be no catering (for most) tonight as Lindley cannot supply staff from down south at short notice ......

Yes, no catering for most, apparently...

However there will be pies available for the elite in the Kingsmills Suite.

No catering thats a feckin joke .

I think there is still some kind of temporary membership scheme available that will allow you access to the Kingsmills Suite.

Basically what happens is if you stump up ?10, they'll let you in for free!

Sounds like a bargain!!

If there isn't any catering tonight then that will be poor show. What I find annoying is that you can't take a flask of bovril in with you and the last 2 games when I bought a bovril it was lukewarm. Poor show indeed.

Hopefully it will be a good game and I'm going to follow Alternative Maryhill's idea of a couple of beers and a radio.

No catering thats a feckin joke .

I think there is still some kind of temporary membership scheme available that will allow you access to the Kingsmills Suite.

Basically what happens is if you stump up ?10, they'll let you in for free!

Apparently you can buy a pint for free too, it only costs ?3.50

It matters to the context of the question.

If it was an official comment then it's ludicrous, if it is heresay, then it's ludicrous to believe it.

Oho, I see it in the advert above, but that indicates that is only for the Kingsmills part surely.

In this thread we have people slagging off the situation before it has even developed.

It matters to the context of the question.

If it was an official comment then it's ludicrous, if it is heresay, then it's ludicrous to believe it.

Oho, I see it in the advert above, but that indicates that is only for the Kingsmills part surely.

In this thread we have people slagging off the situation before it has even developed.

I made the statement of doubting there would be hot food at the game on the basis of the statement in the advert posted above. Think it really appears to be poor communication on behalf of the club. I couldn't make the game even! It was decent listening to open all mics though. I didn't like the comment from one of the comments about Robbo being cut off from civilisation because of the snow though.