FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tories Hidden ICT fans?

Now, now, let's not all make ourselves look like National Front loving little Hitlers ;)

It was the suggestion the Tories were Caley Thistle supporters that I found amusing :D

Margaret Thatcher is well known as a massive fan of Caley. In her retirement she often whiled away the hours in the main stand, disguised as that walrus beardy guy. I saw her at the 4-2 home win over St Mirren in 2002 and overheard her say "For fvcks sake Bagan, why can't you play like that all the time?". Dennis, as befits a crazed gin soaked businessman, preferred Rangers.

George Osbourne slipped into the first derby of the season and made a point in leading the 'Dirty gyspy bar stewards' chant - the braying persecution of those who couldn't fight back took him back to the restaurant trashing high jinks of his times in the Bullingdon Club. In fact, it's rumoured that Osbourne was a leading light in the now mythical ICT Real, who brought the football section of NCIS to it's knees with their reign of terror in the mid 2000s. It was only after a stern talking to from Michael 'Govey' Gove and David 'Two Brains' Willetts that Ossie gave up the wild life of a Buckfast swilling casual to become Dave 'Dave' Cameron's wing man.

Margaret Thatcher is well known as a massive fan of Caley. In her retirement she often whiled away the hours in the main stand, disguised as that walrus beardy guy. I saw her at the 4-2 home win over St Mirren in 2002 and overheard her say "For fvcks sake Bagan, why can't you play like that all the time?". Dennis, as befits a crazed gin soaked businessman, preferred Rangers.

George Osbourne slipped into the first derby of the season and made a point in leading the 'Dirty gyspy bar stewards' chant - the braying persecution of those who couldn't fight back took him back to the restaurant trashing high jinks of his times in the Bullingdon Club. In fact, it's rumoured that Osbourne was a leading light in the now mythical ICT Real, who brought the football section of NCIS to it's knees with their reign of terror in the mid 2000s. It was only after a stern talking to from Michael 'Govey' Gove and David 'Two Brains' Willetts that Ossie gave up the wild life of a Buckfast swilling casual to become Dave 'Dave' Cameron's wing man.

Ironic, given that Govey was a top boy in the ASC during the Fergie era and was at Sid Savoy's right hand in the legendary taking of Muirton Park in 1986.

You'll be giving dundeebarry a run for his money at this rate :025:

ICTChris will always urinate on dundeeBarry from a great height forever more in my book. He made the front page of the North Star. Who will ever forget County Air? I always thought ICT was a Labour stronghold. Did Tony Blair not have a trial for us?