FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Dee

Renegade

Now that it has become clear that Foran and probably McBain will both miss out, I'd go with -

Esson

Tokely Bulvitis Munro Golabek

Cox Duncan Hayes

Sanchez Rooney Djebi-Zadi

Subs - Allison, Odhiambo, Proctor, Morrison, Eagle

I was speaking to both Foran and McBain at the stadium on Sunday and Foran said he would be out for dundee game McBain wasn't sure. Foran had a bad limp and couldn't walk on his right leg well.

I'm guessing that is why they were chosen to collect the new van from the supporters trust? Since they couldn't train...

Foran did look to take a nasty one against Ayr, but managed to carry on for another 25mins or so after the incident. So I wouldn't imagine it'll keep him out for pre-season.

Maybe a chance for Sanchez, Eagle or Ross to take his place? I'd imagine it'll maybe be Eagle after his excellent goal on Saturday... with a chance to try and win a new contract.

I thought Morrison did well against Ayr but I'd love for Cox to get back in the team to celebrate his new contract.

Dundee may have a few absentees for the team selection.

-----------------------tooth ache--------------------------

Piles-------------headache-------sore tum mum-----sick

missed the bus--receding hair-----cramp----bone in foot

-----sore ego-------------hurt labia majora in training

Dundee may have a few absentees for the team selection.

-----------------------tooth ache--------------------------

Piles-------------headache-------sore tum mum-----sick

missed the bus--receding hair-----cramp----bone in foot

-----sore ego-------------hurt labia majora in training

:cry03: :cry03: :cry03: Thanks, that made me laugh out loud.

I'd go with 11 fans as trialists. Dundee will surely bottle the propositon of playing the IHE!

I'd go with what is our usual 11 but bring on 3 subs early doors to get them in on the celebrations and allow some players standing ovations (ie Rooney, Tokely and lets say Foran or Hayes)

I was going to suggest that to celebrate the support from the fans in this pretty meaningless fixture, Butcher should let a designated member of this site, Renegade, pick the team for this match.

But the team he's posted is far too sensible. I'd be hoping to see Lionel upfront and and in goals, and a few Fijian trialists in defence.

Funnily enough, I had an idea like that as well. Wouldn't it be good for ICT to let a fan (ie - me) take the team as the final position has already been decided. It could be a charity thing or something.