FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Dee

Renegade

ESSON

MUNRO ROSCO

DUNCAN COX MORRISON

HAYES ODI ROONEY SANCHEZ FORAN

nothing to lose, go all out!!!!

na really probably just stick with the same team except golly in for mcbain if hes is injured and out. unless he wants to give squad players a start like eagle, stratford, lionel, duff etc

---------------------champion--------------------

champion---champion---champion---champion

champion---champion---champion---champion

--------------champion---champion-------------

Keeping it simple this week and fielding 11 :D

Does it matter who plays? They're all champions. Terry Butcher = legend.

Allison

Stratford - Bulvitis - Tokely - Djebi-Zadi

Morrison - Proctor

Ross - Sanchez - Eagle

Odi

This line-up isn't so we can relax. Instead, we need to see who can play against SPL opposition and Dundee is as near as we can get. Quite a few need to prove themselves worthy of a new contract. This is their chance. I'm especially looking at Sanchez, Eagle and Odi, as well as Allison. They have to perform. If they can't, no point having them for next year.

Esson

Bulvitis, Tokely, Munro, Golabek

Cox, Duncan

Hayes, Sanchez, Foran

Rooney

Subs: Allison, Proctor, Morrison, Ross, Odhiambo

Edited by ajsict92

I was going to suggest that to celebrate the support from the fans in this pretty meaningless fixture, Butcher should let a designated member of this site, Renegade, pick the team for this match.

But the team he's posted is far too sensible. I'd be hoping to see Lionel upfront and and in goals, and a few Fijian trialists in defence.

Esson

Proctor Munro Tokely Golabek

Morrison Cox

Hayes Odihambo Foran

Rooney

Subs: Allison, Bulvitis, Duncan, Eagle, Sanchez

But with the form on the bus the young lads, davie and a few others around him we wld put 6-7 past them easy

Whilst I have some sympathy for giving a chance to the fringe players, I would urge Terry to go with what he feels is his strongest attacking line up for a number of reasons.

1. The fans want to cheer those players who have achieved so much in the last few weeks.

2. The players who have acheived so much deserve to play in this final game in front of a celebrating crowd.

3. We want to continue with the winning run and end the season on a winning note.

4. We have a score to settle with Dundee. We need to demonstrate that we are a better team than they are in a head to head.

5. We will need our best team to beat Dundee. Make no mistake, they will be out to ruin our party - they have been humiliated in the run in and will want to cut us down to size. In addition, they will be playing for contracts in a situation where the future for them at the club is very uncertain.

I expect a very hard game with us winning 2-1. Hayes and Munro to score.

According to the HN both McBain, and....wait for it.......FORAN are out injured for Sat B) :) :D

That is a pity but Foran was certainly limping as he came off on Saturday. As long as he is fit for start of next season though.