FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

new Home kit

CaleyTom

If the strips are to be on sale this friday, or even next week then the club will know what they look like as the strips will already have been made! Why haven't they at least released a photo showing what it looks like, it could at least get some fans excited and lookin forward to buying it etc etc. It can't be that bad surely!!

Exactly, I don't understand why they just don't show us what it looks like as soon as they get it. What's the point in all this press release nonsense? This is ICT, not Barcelona. The world's press aren't going to be outside the Caley Park in anticipation of the new kit. They should just release it straight away. It's the fans that will be buying it anyway.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

If the strips are to be on sale this friday, or even next week then the club will know what they look like as the strips will already have been made! Why haven't they at least released a photo showing what it looks like, it could at least get some fans excited and lookin forward to buying it etc etc. It can't be that bad surely!!

yeah. The club should have built up a bit of hype. I think they need better advertisement skills and they also need to learn a thing of two of other spl clubs.

Is anyone else concerned about what the sponsor will look like? Not so much the emblem in the orion group logo. The possibility they might just stick it on with a big rectangle box like the old city link ones. This worries me, cause it would ruin it if the do run the stripes design. I cant see black writing ORION GROUP on the front looking to sexy over red and blue stripes. Maybe the text will be white.

Worst case (I think this might happen) that its pasted over the front in a box.

Is anyone else concerned about what the sponsor will look like? Not so much the emblem in the orion group logo. The possibility they might just stick it on with a big rectangle box like the old city link ones. This worries me, cause it would ruin it if the do run the stripes design. I cant see black writing ORION GROUP on the front looking to sexy over red and blue stripes. Maybe the text will be white.

Worst case (I think this might happen) that its pasted over the front in a box.

Whatever,:boldblue: its not the strip that is important it's the men inside it.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

The sponsor on the stips the boys are using for pre friendly is a big white rectangular box with orion group in it stuck on the front of last seasons strip. I appreciate it is just a make do strip but it looks awful. Pictures of the strip are on caleyjags.com,

The sponsor on the stips the boys are using for pre friendly is a big white rectangular box with orion group in it stuck on the front of last seasons strip. I appreciate it is just a make do strip but it looks awful. Pictures of the strip are on caleyjags.com,

A bit of topic but if you look at the pictures more carefully the have the SPL numbering on the back but no name, so we nust of had a lot of spare strips from 08-09 season.

Thats my issue I hope its not the same box style on the new one!

Thats my issue I hope its not the same box style on the new one!

I suspect that the white box was a temporary solution to cover the Flybe logo while they await the arrival of their new kit.

A bit of topic but if you look at the pictures more carefully the have the SPL numbering on the back but no name, so we nust of had a lot of spare strips from 08-09 season.

Most likely they were the strips used for cup games where names were not used / permitted.

Bugger buying another Errea top. They are pish

true, but because I don't buy a season ticket it's my guarenteed way of getting money into the club.

The Black Errea away top is the only decent, well made, top IMO. All others have been wrong sizes, badly made and poorly designed.

The Black Errea away top is the only decent, well made, top IMO. All others have been wrong sizes, badly made and poorly designed.

That was a fantastic top, without the names on it though. I thought it made it look a bit tacky, like one of those rubbish tour t shirts you can buy at gigs. Anyway, that top was pretty much the only one I have bought recently apart from the white one before it. I haven't been too keen on the Home tops recently.

Down here in Cambridge I've had lots of comments on both my black away shirt (with all the names on it), and last years white away shirt. I must admit the black away shirt is looking a bit tatty now :(

I'm still waiting for a home shirt that I'd actually wear.

called today (Wed), something will be on ICT web site and it will be on sale friday, still not sure of what it looks like, away kit will be same as last season ( just change of sponsor)

stadium confirmed shop open 9am tomorrow (friday), just need to see what it looks like now, aparently its blue but no comment on which bit is blue, or stripes

Said this already in another forum, was in the shop last Tuesday and was confirmed that the new strip will look like this, called the club 20 mins ago and said the kits will be in the shop by the weekend (no small sizes) and it should be confirmed on the official site and newspapers by tomorrow.post-5260-069436600 1279802204_thumb.jpg

quote name='CaleyTom' timestamp='1279706276' post='271986']

called today (Wed), something will be on ICT web site and it will be on sale friday, still not sure of what it looks like, away kit will be same as last season ( just change of sponsor)

stadium confirmed shop open 9am tomorrow (friday), just need to see what it looks like now, aparently its blue but no comment on which bit is blue, or stripes

Sanmiguel

I dont know, the person i asked in the shop is a person that used to look after me until she moved to inverness, i was talking to her about player sponsorship and ask about the new home kit, she showed me a pic of it. http://www.yaskinsports.co.uk/productdetail.asp?CatName=Football&AdultJunior=Adult&SubCatName=Football+Shirts+%28Short+Sleeve%29&ProdCode=C100 and said the coulors will be the ones from the old strip.

Jags4

I think its the press release tomorrow, the shirts should be in on the weekend so i think they will probably be on sale monday.

Hope that helps you both out.

'Apparently it's blue'...shocking revelation:_shocked2: I can also exclusively reveal that there will be some red in there as well!