FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Official confirmation

metalgecko

I only saw the first few minutes before heading out but I note that Moaninghoe has had a go at Barcas diving. This from a man in charge of Drogba, Lampard and, based on the first few minutes I saw, Ashley Cole.

Didn't help when watching everytime a foul was called before he had even seen the incident properley Tyldesley had it called as Chelsea.  Drogba was a disgrace all game... don't get me wrong none of the Barca team are saints but Chelsea were obviously told to break up the play so Barca would never get going

I struggled to watch!

Gotta agree, re-Tyldesley.

I found his ramblings during the World Cup incredibly annoying. Whilst Rooney was at a training session he said something along the lines of "Rooney, you just can't take your eyes off him "

In my opinion the SNP party should utilise Tyldesley's commentries in their election broadcasts. They'd win the election out the park !

Tam Cowan has a crackin' piece on Clive in today's Record

I could never be bothered with titsley but on Tues the other guy summarising (was it David Pleat?) was even worse.

David Pleat is like the Archie MacPherson of England, he talks absolute pish but is tolerated because he is an old senile bar steward!!

HA HA !

Aye and he seems to think he's the new "Dixon of Dock Green" with his "evening all" at the start of the game.

Showing my age there a bit  :010: