FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic v ICT ticket prices...

maimie

info in from the ticket office....

Ticket Prices will be £24 for an unrestricted view and £21 for a restricted view.  The price for concessions will be £14 (under 16 and over 60).  There are no student prices.

For Under12 passport holders, the voucher number required is 4

might be looking for a spare adult or 2... :001:

info in from the ticket office....

Ticket Prices will be £24 for an unrestricted view and £21 for a restricted view.  The price for concessions will be £14 (under 16 and over 60).  There are no student prices.

For Under12 passport holders, the voucher number required is 4

might be looking for a spare adult or 2... :001:

Very interesting...AFC are getting charged more for the game on 2nd December...only a pound but makes you wonder why make it a £1 difference!

Very interesting...AFC are getting charged more for the game on 2nd December...only a pound but makes you wonder why make it a £1 difference!

Don't Aberdeen have the best Away support outside the Old Firm? Self proclaimed of course but probably true.

Also, do Aberdeen not also charge OF teams more when visiting Pittodrie? I know we have now gone down that route.

Don't Aberdeen have the best Away support outside the Old Firm? Self proclaimed of course but probably true.

Also, do Aberdeen not also charge OF teams more when visiting Pittodrie? I know we have now gone down that route.

And i think that it's wrong that we have RIG.  What will happen then is that the other grounds will hike up the prices when we go there.

That already happens when the the OF play each other - £32 a game!!  Shocking!

The Supporters Club Federation tried at one time to get clubs to have a maximum price for games rather than a minimum one but - not surprisingly - the clubs weren't in favour....

Once again it's ripping off fans and I don't really care which club they support - it's not fair!!!

rant over...

I totally agree. I have been saying for ages that our prices are disgusting particularly the ones for kids but it seems to be replicated at grounds all over Scotland sadly.

IMO there should be a cap at £20 for Adults and no more than a tenner for kids.

Right now though fans are being priced out of a lot of games and going to Parkhead is one game I refuse to go to. Now that I've said that I bet we win!  :015: