FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Gregory Tade

Libero

Asam Rooney was no great performer when he first arrived so we should reserve judgement at this time on Tade.

Absolutley!! I think Tade could well turn out to be an excellent signing. Is this maybe an indication the Rooney wont be about next season?

Asam Rooney was no great performer when he first arrived so we should reserve judgement at this time on Tade.

Absolutley!! I think Tade could well turn out to be an excellent signing. Is this maybe an indication the Rooney wont be about next season?

Tade is not a direct replacement for Rooney i think, if he is then i strongly advise Mr Butcher that he brings in another striker.

Edited by ajsict92

I reckon the best way to play Tade would be as a super sub kind of player. Picture the scene: Johnny Hayes has run amok, and thus tired out the old ramshackled defence of the opposition. Twenty minutes left and on comes big Gregory (how he can run at the speed he does given his build is a mystery!) to finally finish them off. Now THAT sounds like a plan.

• Agree 3

All I will say is that my judgement will be made on his performances in an ICT shirt ..... what he has done, or not done before that is immaterial.

Was trying to think of a player who impressed at ICT but had not really caught our imagination or filled us full of confidence when he first signed ..... and I think Darren Dods is probably the best example! Very few were ecstatic to see him arrive, but he played well and virtually no-one was happy to see him leave !

All I will say is that my judgement will be made on his performances in an ICT shirt ..... what he has done, or not done before that is immaterial.

Was trying to think of a player who impressed at ICT but had not really caught our imagination or filled us full of confidence when he first signed ..... and I think Darren Dods is probably the best example! Very few were ecstatic to see him arrive, but he played well and virtually no-one was happy to see him leave !

Same goes for Dargo and even Wyness too so no need to write him off.

If Rooney stays then Tade is a big bonus - have seen him a couple of times and he aint skilful but has pace and can score - the good news is that he could be the purrfect foil fer Rooney or a target centre forward. Come on folks if it is a SPL choice between Tade and Eric - who would you take ?

Without taking the pissh my Stoke boss tells me that Stoke have asked fer Rooney to saty one more year and Tade could be the type of player that Ronney feels that he has been missing for some time - and Foran is the ready if not same replacement.