FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Up to 10th

Tichy_Blacks_Back

Yip both games we should have taken points from but unfortunately not....

Hopefully come the end of the season we won't regret the point lost from the Hibs game.

As it is I don't think we will as I think we have a lot of winnable games coming up in the next 2 months.....

Pity about the two week gap between games though.

What a difference a few days make

great 3 points on Saturday with a few other results going our way and its not doom and gloom anymore

hopefully the international break lets us get some players back from injury

Hibs have a couple of good attackers in Griffiths and O'Connor, along with Murray and their goalkeepers. Besides that, the squad is immensely poor. With Calderwood stating that it's perfect and he won't be adding to it, I'd be hugely disappointed if we were below them after Xmas. Even when they beat us, ICT were the better team, but just not firing on the striker front.

Nothing to fear from Hibs.

I think its safe to say that if we had a full team there is a good chance we'd be alot higher in the league, not the case but its a great measure of the character within the sqaud that they had the get up and go attitude to beat a Kilmarnock side that were unbeaten going into the game.

Hibs deserve to be proping up the table, worst side in the league by far. Weren't worthy of their win up here at the start of the season.

Edited by ajsict92
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

IHE, that could be turned around if we say they havent got as many injuries as us. When you have the injuries we are currently experiencing you could look at others in the similar plight, and only Arsenal come to mind. Dont think we are doing quite so bad, as with players coming back I think we will be ok if we stay in touch with the rest, and if we stay ahead of a few even better.

At this moment we will take all we can - when we have a full squad back or close to it we won't need to worry about how others are doing as it is all within our control. Until then I am happy to see us remain within the pack and ensure that we are not sitting adrift as many fear we will be or in one or two cases seem to hope....

As most of us have said very early days yet but the squad has a good feel to it - the biggest challenge is keeping it fit ....