FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

David Davis

AJS

Davis has been arguably one of our best players in recent matches, anyone else think it might be worth our while trying to extend his loan spell here? I certainly think so.

He passed comment that Butcher had them in for training at 2pm on a day that saw the Manchester derby at half 1...

Know the feeling, Mrs DV made me wash her car and I had to suffer the London derby instead :rolleyes:

After Saturday's collective performance he should have had them in at 09.00 :annoyed:

On his day he can be a great player, i thought he was a bit anonymous on Saturday though. Didnt give the defence enough protection and gave the ball away too many times, like numerous others i must say. He will be a useful member of the squad until he returns to Wolves in January

You might be too modest to repost this so I'll do it for you!

Davis has been arguably one of our best players in recent matches, anyone else think it might be worth our while trying to extend his loan spell here? I certainly think so.

Delighted to see that Terry is looking into extending his loan deal

He has really come onto a game in the last few games and if he can remain injury free and playing consistently then he will be a very influential player for us

The articles in the news all seem to suggest that Davis likes it up here so i hope that a loan deal extension can be agreed

keep up the good work :ictscarf:

• 4 weeks later...

No chance, doesn't seem interested to me and his tweet earlier on today showed how much he cared about the team

rofl

Pretty unfair to 'rofl' and bring this comment up, considering those that read DD's tweet would have been of the same opinion.

2 months on, he has proved his worth in our squad and seems haapy to put on the shirt for ICT.

I hope he stays and continues to improve

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I think too much was made of a throw away comment. The guy has been pretty good for us since he came here and is getting better all the time.

I was not of the same opinion, it was just a comment that meant zilcho. What did people do before tweeter?

The guy maybe wanted to watch the game on what was supposed to be his day off,........big deal.

Anyway, he has been good recently and remember he is still a young guy, lighten up.

• Agree 2