FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Rangers of the North

Yeah mud sticks and I agree with you on this ender

Instead of CaleyThistleOnline this forum will be given the new title by other fans CaleyThistleOrcline

My worry and fear is how come we always seem to do things wrong while our neighbours from up the road do things right

It certainly looks like as well as having a management duo of rangers we now seem to have a board of similar persuasion

We deserve better

Dougal

Edited by dougal

I have lost track of the County ground situation

I was led to believe that Victoria Park was not up to SPL standards , and they would be playing at our gaff

What is the situation?

We might care if they start boycotting our stadium because of the statement

Saying something and being a keyboard warrior is one thing doing something is quite another. I'll believe it when I see it.

• Agree 1

We might care if they start boycotting our stadium because of the statement

Saying something and being a keyboard warrior is one thing doing something is quite another. I'll believe it when I see it.

I think/hope you are probably right

I have lost track of the County ground situation

I was led to believe that Victoria Park was not up to SPL standards , and they would be playing at our gaff

What is the situation?

They will not need to use TCS, the caravan park will be up to code.

Instead of CaleyThistleOnline this forum will be given the new title by other fans CaleyThistleOrcline

My worry and fear is how come we always seem to do things wrong while our neighbours from up the road do things right

It certainly looks like as well as having a management duo of rangers we now seem to have a board of similar persuasion

We deserve better

Dougal

The neighbours from across the bridge have never been where we have so bringing them into the conversation is a bit stupid.

But Dougal I will say one other thing. There are as many tims in the highlands as there are huns so if it had been Celtic who had went to the wall, and remember that if Fergus had never appeared they would have, would you be making the same stupid comments? Probably not!!!

We deserve better

Dougal

Apologies in advance but just could not resist....

Dougal_Search_by_Smi4450.png

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back
  • Agree 4

Apology accepted Tichy but I think you'll find I do have a clue

Terry the ex Orc captain who won't hear a bad word about the defunct oldco Rangers who has already been outspoken at an early stage of them going into administration saying it would be a catastrophe for Scottish football if a team of Orcs was not in thetop league of Scottish football

Malpas in my opinion a huge Rangers fan who would definitely been at Ibronx had he not been with the most successful Dundee Utd team in their history which coincided with the Orcs being at the worst in theirs

I still remember his anti Celtic jibes at that time in the 80's and that's when I figured out his persuasion

With Newco now in the depths of Scottish football I wouldn't be surprised in the least that they will continue to forge their management duo at some stage while Newco in a league that better suits their style

Dougal

Even if they do support The Rangers I'm struggling to see why it matters, it's hardly a surprise (particularly in TB's case). Our legend Rossco was a Jambo and Mr Caley Thistle Grant Munro was bought up a Dons man, nobody was having a go at them.

There are far bigger and more serious issues at ICT e.g. Financial that we should be concerned about.

What I was alluding to is that there is a "bond" between ICT and Rangers and that because of previous allegiances, business links and future politics that we are well and truly sitting in the blue corner and may well be "encouraged" to stick our heads above most others in support of the blue order and irritate and push others away.

Essentially you're concerned that the management team possibly has too much influence at board level? In this case pushing them toward a pro-newco stance. I would be concerned too if that was the case regardless if the issue was the newco or something else. But I really don't think that this is the case IHE. I just think it was a very very poorly worded and thought out statement which was released.

As I've said other fans may not buy that but I really don't care there are far bigger issues at stake here.