Official Print Store

ForzaCaley

sorry if there is already a thread on this, but I have just come across the official print store on the main website. what a great idea and I'll certainly be purchasing a couple of pictures.

I especially like the two pics of the stadium pre-2005, seeing The Shed again brings a tear to my eye, had many an enjoyable afternoon in there as a teenager! Was just wondering if there were any more pics of the Shed possibly making an appearance or if anyone had any other close ups of it? cheers

There was another thread, but no worries.

The club are open to ideas on what pictures might be of interest to fans to purchase so no doubt your comments will be noted.

As far as I know the pics are being supplied by SNS and back in our rivals.net days we were licensed to use those pics so I know their archives go back many years ... Certainly to at least 1999 or so for ICT so you may be in luck!

• Agree 1