FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Preview for Motherwell & Report

Same team, of course ! They play very well. Motherwell is not the same team at all since they lost Higdon, Ojamaa and Law. This is a good time to play them 'cause there is no automatisms between players yet.

Same team, of course ! They play very well. Motherwell is not the same team at all since they lost Higdon, Ojamaa and Law. This is a good time to play them 'cause there is no automatisms between players yet.

automatisms???

the performance of actions without conscious thought or intention:

Sorry but I'm not British. Therefore, sometimes I don't use good words. But, do you understand what I mean with "automatisms" ? Their game isn't fluid as ours. (Hope all words are good. ^^)

• Agree 3

Motherwell are still a strong side, just the gel between players not helping them yet, as they have done what we usually suffer from in having to play with 5 or 6 new players in the team. Hope Saturday is still to early for them, as we should be able to take advantage, and with a bit of luck stick a few past them.

Sorry but I'm not British. Therefore, sometimes I don't use good words. But, do you understand what I mean with "automatisms" ? Their game isn't fluid as ours. (Hope all words are good. ^^)

Congratulations on having such a superb feckin understanding of our diction. Words like automatism are not automatically understood or appreciated by the average amadan that posts on this site. May I also point out that our fans probably consume more fluids than the Steelmen of Muvversmell.

Apparently, Tremarco is banned for this game after being sent off on Tuesday (surely he must be the first ICT player to be banned having yet to make his debut?).  Presumably, Cooper will go onto the bench.

Gavroche - I love your use of 'automatism', please keep up the flow of French concepts into the SPL. Refreshing! What lured you to ICT?

Thanks ! I watched tv and on "Ma chaîne Sport", there was Inverness-Celtic. It was November 19, 2011. ICT lost 2-0 but I liked the fighting spirit of this team and I was impressed by A.Shinnie and Hayes. From that moment, I followed the games and now I support ICT and I'm interested in Scottish football, including the national team. Unfortunately, "Ma Chaîne Sport" has stopped broadcasting the matches. I hope someday a French tv channel will broadcast matches. But I don't think many people are interested. Too bad for them !

• Agree 2

Have you been to Scotland,then, Gavroche?

Or did you learn your English at school? Looks like you learnt quickly since your vocabulary, grammar, etc., is very good.

Welcome to our site -- which is colourful in more than one way.Smile.(Can't get the "Smilies" to come up; they are blanked out)

I have not been to Scotland yet. But I'd love to go. I learnt English at school since I was 11. I'm 17. Thanks for your welcome. The Scots are more welcoming than the French, I think.

Motherwell will not live with us if our energy levels and pressing tactics are the same as they were against St Mirren and Dundee Utd. Complacency is a bigger danger to us than Motherwell.

Easy win

A walk in the park. Bring on Celtic

Apparently, Tremarco is banned for this game after being sent off on Tuesday (surely he must be the first ICT player to be banned having yet to make his debut?).  Presumably, Cooper will go onto the bench.

Yep.....both he and Jason Brown banned for two matches.

DATE PLAYER (CLUB) SUSPENSION

SPFL – SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

13/08/2013 JASON BROWN (INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE F.C.) 2 MATCHES IMMEDIATE FOR RECOGNISED TEAM

13/08/2013 CARL PHILIP TREMARCO (INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE F.C.) 2 MATCHES IMMEDIATE FOR RECOGNISED TEAM