FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

positive note - a big blonde ray of hope?

Guest kingkojak

Guest kingkojak

wasnt at the game ysterday so am not going to comment on performances, tactics, charlie, the stewards, the pies or anything else that was crap.

but what about giving big marcus paaters some credit??

the big lad has only started 2 games (sub in a few more) and hes scored 2 goals.  (a scoring record which our strikers can only dream of just now)

from what ive seen and heard he has been a bit of a sensation so far!

ive been quietly pesismistic for months about our chances next season but this lad has given me something to look forward to... :021:

comments?

I believe he will be a sensational player for us.

He was even more effective at Kilmarnock and is decent in the air. He may well go on to become a cult figure at ICT. Once they start selling Patty wigs and face masks on eBay, you know he has arrived. Good signing, keep playing him for the rest of this season and he will be ready to start the new season.

Guest kingkojak

Other than his goal on Saturday, I'm not sure I noticed him at all during the rest of the game.

He certainly wasn't noticable onthe weekend, but hopefully he'll be a key player in seasons to come.

the papers ive read have all rated him the best caley player on the park  :023:

if you hardly noticed paaters then the rest of the sqaud mustve been practically invisible

Guest neksor

He appears a bit nambi-pambi and his passes were poor but he did take his goal well!

I am sue that after a bit of toughening up to SPL standards he will met the requirements

neksor