FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

v Arbroath - Trust Trophy

tm4tj

3 hours ago, Yngwie said:

Gotta disagree with that. We should play our strongest team in league and Scottish Cup matches. This diddy cup is the ideal opportunity to rest some players who play every other match, and more importantly give fringe players and youngsters some experience and a chance to show what they can do in a competitive game. If you can’t do that in this fixture, when can you do it?

Some of the squad players took their chance, and in the highlights Cammy stood out in particular.

Can't say I 💯 agree with that statement we needed to win this game. This cup was a good chance to lift morale and get confidence in players just like we did back in 2018. Its still a Semi Major cup not a total diddy like the "Inverness Cup" some seasons aye we can treat it with less priority but this season I just felt we really needed to go for it

Let's face brutal reality We're not reaching another Scottish Cup or a League Cup final anytime soon. So I say just go for the Challenge Cup give the fans a day out to look forward to in March. Give the fans and players a distraction from the league. A win yesterday with a strong sqaud would've given them that winning feeling that they will be craving right now. 

• Well Said 3

Mr Morrison needs to grow a pair and decide what is more important his pals or the future of the club his silence is pathetic what exactly has Gardiner done for the club since he has been CEO ? only thing i see is him getting his pals jobs.The club allowing the Sporting Director to do Pundit work elsewhere when ICT games are on is unprofessional and wrong he should be at the games of the club paying his wages they make me sick the lot of them taking fans for mugs i never bought a ST this year when they gave Dudds another 2 year contract my thoughts at time were we are in trouble . It will never happen but for the club to get out of this mess the entire management need to go they are all failures anyone with 2 eyes can see that. We are heading into League 1 with our eyes wide open i feel for the players the morale must be so low 😠

1 hour ago, Polo Chick said:

Mr Morrison needs to grow a pair and decide what is more important his pals or the future of the club his silence is pathetic what exactly has Gardiner done for the club since he has been CEO ? only thing i see is him getting his pals jobs.The club allowing the Sporting Director to do Pundit work elsewhere when ICT games are on is unprofessional and wrong he should be at the games of the club paying his wages they make me sick the lot of them taking fans for mugs i never bought a ST this year when they gave Dudds another 2 year contract my thoughts at time were we are in trouble . It will never happen but for the club to get out of this mess the entire management need to go they are all failures anyone with 2 eyes can see that. We are heading into League 1 with our eyes wide open i feel for the players the morale must be so low 😠

Is John Robertsons contract about to finish ?  

IMG_7520.png

5 minutes ago, caley1 said:

Is John Robertsons contract about to finish ?  

IMG_7520.png

Contracts normally expire at the end of a season so JR's I'd imagine would have already finished and we've extended it. However perhaps not. You'd think the club would announce the contract extension of a senior member of staff and a normal club probably would, however this is ICT so who knows (apart from SG and JR)? 

• Agree 2

Only managers and players are usually on fixed term contracts. I’d expect he is now just an employee of the club on the same type of employment contract as most of us have ie no end date, it rolls on forever unless there is resignation, dismissal (in accordance with proper procedures and employment law, and with a specified notice period)  or the role is made redundant. I would expect a CEO to be the same.

Edited by Yngwie

12 hours ago, Fraz said:

Contracts normally expire at the end of a season so JR's I'd imagine would have already finished and we've extended it. However perhaps not. You'd think the club would announce the contract extension of a senior member of staff and a normal club probably would, however this is ICT so who knows (apart from SG and JR)? 

We still don't jave any official word that Tom Walsh has left the club :laugh:

• tm4tj unpinned this topic