FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who will you support?

buckett

Who will you support, if the worst comes to the worst?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Our beloved ICT has gone to the wall after years of mismanagement. Who will you switch your loyalties to?

• Ross County
    • Clach
    • Aberdeen
    • St. Johnstone
    • Rangers
    • Celtic
    • Some other Highland League or non-league club (please specify)
    • Some other SPFL club (please specify)

Ok so the doomsayers have got their way and our beloved ICT has gone to the wall.

Where are you gonna go for your fortnightly football fix?

Is Clachnacuddin going to see an unprecedented surge in attendances?

Will Ross County benefit from our demise?

Aberdeen maybe?

St. Johnstone?

Or perhaps one of the Gruesome Twosome?

Cast your votes here!

1 hour ago, BobbyDazzler said:

Surely this is extremely premature? Are things really that bad? 

Nope. We will win all remaining games, get into the play offs and leapfrog County into the Premiership. Next season we will win the Scottish Cup and finish 3rd in the Premiership. All good. 

Edited by Duke of Inverness
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 3

There's no option for:

My loyalty doesn't change with the wind, despite the fact my club is now down the shitter I'm not going to religiously throw money at another team every other week. I'll go to the odd game here and there as a guest and imbibe as much free alcohol as I can whilst wistfully recounting tales of a 30 year roller coaster ride that was following 'the famous ICT' .

I'd select that one.🥲

• Like 4
  • Agree 2
  • Well Said 4

3 hours ago, ymip said:

Get this thread in the bin

I kind of agree but the way it's going right now it could be a strong possibility 🥴

Who would I support if we went bust?? Probably Glasgow Warriors or pick one Gallagher Premiership team because tbh I would be done with football apart from Scotland games because I am kinda getting there now, especially during 6Ns which is unfortunately done now for another year :(.

I only got into Rugby the year Quins won the Premiership and ever since I've been hooked despite not having TNT sports but having Viaplay so I see a lot of Warriors and Edinburgh and BOTH are better watches than us at the moment!

• Agree 1