FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

See Hibs are looking for a new manager !!

BIGTAMS

Apparently Craig's been linked with the Dunfermline job too, if you can believe that.

I can believe that....

When Brew left the Pars to come here as player/manager it caused a lot of raised eyebrows in Dunfytown... Many felt he should have been offered a coaching role there.....

Fortunately there is no way he'll be moving on in the near future - as far as football management is concerned, Craig is still learning his trade - I believe he is here for the long haul and is very anxious to see just how far he and ICT together can go...  :022:

In most cases its just the media padding out the story .... for my mind, Brewster is unlikely to be "seriously" linked with any job right now for several reasons, both from an employer and employee point of view ....

1. He hasnt recovered his reputation sufficiently from the problems he encountered at DUFC. Other clubs might be wary.

2. He is still an inexperienced manager and despite his good showing at ICT, most boards would class themselves as bigger than ICT and discount his performance here, thinking that his record at a "bigger" club like DUFC was more indicative of his ability.

2. He himself probably hasnt put the "leave ICT, join one of my former teams" nightmare behind him. He now knows the grass isnt always greener.

3. I firmly believe he sees ICT as "unfinished business" and is here for the long haul, or at least a longer haul than before.

Its likely that he might go to someone like Hibs or Dunfermline in the future given that he has history at both places, but the timing is not right at the moment.

Fingers crossed  :003:

That relatively conciliatory post has now got me wondering if you've been on a pre Christmas visit to Damascus? Surely not!  :003:

No Charles, you couldn't have read my post more wrong if you'd tried! Now the England's job been filled I'll be keeping my fingers crossed when any SPL job comes up - in the hope that they'll take him  :001:

• 3 weeks later...

Things sure happen fast in this league.

Poor Robbo - I wonder where he is, or will end up?

Surprised that John Hughes, what with his passionate nature, experience, Scottish Nationality and green connections was not right up front in the frame. Despite his ingrained  accent he definitely has something exceptional to offer a club. Maybe he is too honest and blunt for Rod the Bod.... :029: I like him.

I told a Real estate Agent yesterday whom I had just encountered who wanted to get the listing for the sale of my business "You are  blunt, aggressive, self-opinionated and domineering---I like you ! I'll think about it and I will look at your web site listings.... " :rotflmao:

Moving right along, eh IHE? :003: