FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kevin McKinlay & Djebi-Zadi

ymip

I've read a couple of posts regarding us offering Kevin Mckinlay from County a two year cotract. He's apparently on loan from Chelsea and as such no fee would be involved.

Also seems to be further rumours re. Don Cowie joining the exodus over the bridge.

Can anyone confirm current state of play?

I edited your post to include Djebi-Zadi in it to save a new thread being started as he to is being touted to move from Dingwall to us - source? TJE!

Guest Seagull

This McKinley story is definitely true. I think it would be a good signing. Hes left footed,very quick,good in the air and has a good delivery on him. Cowie supposedly wants to be playing SPL football next season and thinks Caley (who are interested) would be ideal as he wouldn't have to move away.

I can't really see us taking all four but it would be quite amusing.

County must be strong candidates for a relegation struggle next season. Seven released and/or transfer listed plus rankin, cowie and mckinlay likely on the move.

I thought the whole County Squad were put on the transfer list already this season.

Aye I think all but three were - those three being Rankin, Cowie and some other non entity.

Guest Seagull

Kevin McKinley and Sean Higgins have both signed two year deals with County. Why would McKinley rather stay there and play first division football (at a club where there is serious financial problems) when he could go to a more secure club and play at a higher level. Lack of ambition?! Or scared of being found out?

I am reliably informed that McKinlay has signed a two year deal as he does not want to face the prospect of being a squad player as he probably would be. he is almost a cert now to start fer the Tinks. The Rankin deal is done but Cowie would undoubtedly face the squad player dilemna as well. As fer yon Zebidee ****. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Seagull

McKinley couuld (have) be a starter for Caley if he got his attitude sorted out and forgot about his Chelsea days and took a reality check. Rankin is over-rated and you will get a shock when you see how average he actually is. As for Cowie he is a different class and would stroll into all spl teams outwith the top 4.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Reefinweed

McKinley couuld (have) be a starter for Caley if he got his attitude sorted out and forgot about his Chelsea days and took a reality check. Rankin is over-rated and you will get a shock when you see how average he actually is. As for Cowie he is a different class and would stroll into all spl teams outwith the top 4.

That's why all the SPL clubs are fighting for his signature :014:

Guest LiviLion

heard today caley offered him more money than county also rankin is signing a deal at stmirren or staying at county

Guest Seagull

That's why all the SPL clubs are fighting for his signature :014:

ALL the spl teams??? You mean Caley and St Mirren! 2 out of 12.

• 2 weeks later...