FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Crossroads...

Action Man

I believe that recent results are down to the board and management not knowing where the club should be going next.

Yes we are now an established SPL club, yes we are safe from relegation again this season, yes on our day we are a match for the old firm, yes on our day we are capable of beating the rest, but are we improving? No!

I had a conversation with one of our players after the Hearts game, and the impression I was left with was that a lot of our players feel insecure about their jobs, not knowing if they are part of the future of ICT, not knowing what direction the club is taking. Breaking the wage structure with MN while denying other players an appropriate wage is just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm not blaming CB, nor ignoring his role in team selection, I'm just worried that as a club we have no direction.

Do we remain stagnant as an established SPL maker upper ( and flirt with relegation ), or do we invest in playing staff and make serious efforts to attract more supporters and get into Europe. I look to the board for leadership.

Bring it on.

I thank you!

But seriously, if you combine several of your players not knowing where their future lies, and a club uncertain of where it's place is in the league, you have to admit there is no surprise that we are currently struggling to play as a team, the thing that got us to the SPL in the first place.

One bright note......................................................

We're not Gretna.