FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Why bother giving our support to the players.......

Agent N

You get what you give and we have been pretty poor fans at home this season to the team. Fair enough people have paid their money and gone to support the team but we have all myself included not given everyting to make a better atmosphere at home games this season. Instead focusing on which player can be targeted for abuse for making a mistake or not scoring a 40 yard screamer. Away has been brilliant at the games I went to, the atmosphere has been good and players have been given 100% support even if they weren't playing all that well. We used to play in a fortress where teams feared coming to play us now even our own players must hate playing in front of us and all for the wrong reasons. So I think the players were quite right in just clapping and going away they should save their energy for the fans who have been there for them on Saturday. And I won't be there I don't have enough money to go.

I've said it before and I'll do so again some of the players allegedly don't like playing at Home because of that very thing - the stick. Dargo who has scored more goals this season than in his entire career got stick during the game - he was 'rubbish' apparently. I thought that was completely unfair. No wonder they don't like playing in Inverness (if that is the case).

Hang yer head in shame Agent N - its you who should be doing the cheering and clapping - the lads are doing what they are paid to do, they are keeping their end of the deal....

What do you want from the players? A massage in the showers afterwards as well as 3 points and a clean sheet??? :roll:

What do you want from the players? A massage in the showers afterwards as well as 3 points and a clean sheet??? :roll:

I bugsy Ian Black if not then I want Liam to see if Squirrel story checks out!

Guest ICTangie

Thought it was poor show that the players did not bother to acknowledge the fans thought they might have gone roung d the pitch

To be fair, the players did go to the North Stand and applaud the fans and then did the same for the fans in the Main Stand.

Some people are never happy! :cry:

Creeping ever more and more out of that closet eh RIG.

We'll still love ya all the same mate.

I might as well be gay given my reaction to Ian Black sitting a couple of rows behind me. He probably thinks I am now as well anyway! laugh.gif

Guest kcj

"What do you want from the players? A massage in the showers afterwards"

Yes, that would be very nice thank you.

Line up girls & gay-boys!