FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

STEVIE CRAWFORD TO ICT?

tokelyisvictorious

With dunfermline not offering the 34 yr old a new contract he looks set to leave in the summer, Brewster's old friend and teammate will be available for any clubs stupid enough to buy him.  Mark Burchill and Stephen Simmons have already gone on trial at county , maybe stevie crawford can be persuaded up here. :020: :020:

An experienced SPL player available at decent wages???

Or a past-it journeyman using his contacts in football to find himself a club out of the limelight???

:024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024:

I know it's only a bit of fun, but can people please stop clutching names out of thin air and sticking them on the rumour board.

Unless you are starting this rumour, then it is not a rumour (hopefully), it is merely your thoughts of a player out of contract or looking for a club.

Tin Can Fan take note :blah01:

I know it's only a bit of fun, but can people please stop clutching names out of thin air and sticking them on the rumour board.

Unless you are starting this rumour, then it is not a rumour (hopefully), it is merely your thoughts of a player out of contract or looking for a club.

Tin Can Fan take note :blah01:

To his credit, if you look at Brews previous signing history, you just need to put 2 and 2 togethor with Crawford.

Crawford IS past-it, but could be a decent signing if it means we have someone that works in Brewsters long-ball tactics system.  Bayne is too inconsistent to hold odwn a place in the first team and wyness can be brushed off the ball easily.

I've been hearing whispers of this potential signing for a couple of weeks from fellow ICT fans, and most have been quick to put down the ex-scotland cap.  If only Brewster could still play we would have one ofthe best striking partnerships on the spl.

Who else are we going to get???  I'm sure I'll think of someone. :024: :024:

Wilson, Wyness, McBain, Hastings, even Niculae.  All could be considered as past their best and rejects from other clubs.  Yet all of them are still making a contribution to the first team.  However by no means am i comparing crawford to niculae :020:

Our policy has always been to sign rejects or county players, so perhaps Barrowman and Crawford could be leading the line next season :symbol_question:

Why Steve Crawford???    Has done absolutley nothing in the 1st division and nothing since he came back to Scotland actually.

Mark Burchill seems to be dismissed by people on here as garbage even though he scored 15 goals this season and as usual was out for a few months.  In my opinion and I said this last summer as well,  potentially the new Dargo!!!

Guest TinCanFan

With dunfermline not offering the 34 yr old a new contract he looks set to leave in the summer, Brewster's old friend and teammate will be available for any clubs stupid enough to buy him.  Mark Burchill and Stephen Simmons have already gone on trial at county , maybe stevie crawford can be persuaded up here. :020: :020:

Or a past-it journeyman using his contacts in football to find himself a club out of the limelight???

:024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024:

Here you make a post that seems to suggest, that you don't want him here.

Crawford IS past-it, but could be a decent signing if it means we have someone that works in Brewsters long-ball tactics system.  Bayne is too inconsistent to hold odwn a place in the first team and wyness can be brushed off the ball easily.

I've been hearing whispers of this potential signing for a couple of weeks from fellow ICT fans, and most have been quick to put down the ex-scotland cap.  If only Brewster could still play we would have one ofthe best striking partnerships on the spl.

Wilson, Wyness, McBain, Hastings, even Niculae.  All could be considered as past their best and rejects from other clubs.  Yet all of them are still making a contribution to the first team.  However by no means am i comparing crawford to niculae :020:

Our policy has always been to sign rejects or county players, so perhaps Barrowman and Crawford could be leading the line next season :symbol_question:

No-one else knows more than Brew how to play Crawford.

Yet in these posts you sound as if you want him, even though in one of the posts you say he's past it.

:017: 

Mark Burchill seems to be dismissed by people on here as garbage even though he scored 15 goals this season and as usual was out for a few months.  In my opinion and I said this last summer as well,  potentially the new Dargo!!!

I agree that Burchill offers a better prospect than Crawford.

Agree with the above. If we are to sign a Pars striker please let it be Burchill though I can't see it.

perhaps Barrowman and Crawford could be leading the line next season :symbol_question:

Crawford is more likely to be here than Barrowman.

If Burchill joins County maybe it would not be long before  ICT were looking at him? :016:

Why do so many posters on here quote other posters comments in blue boxes which only results in  a lot of space being taken up that few other posters actually read in total again?

What a time-wasting bore. :023:

Frankly speaking I scroll past them poste -haste and maybe, if some posters could have their way, post-humously? :015:

Why do so many posters on here quote other posters comments in blue boxes which only results in  a lot of space being taken up that few other posters actually read in total again?

So they, and others, know who they are "talking" to. I thought that was pretty obvious myself.

Naw!!!

That's as may be, but it's strange that I have no difficulty in keeping up. Concentrate on the theme not the size of the box. Time is far too precious for looking back and frankly IMO  it really is unnecessary.

Keep it simple Sam is always the best motto I find unless , of course, when Scarlet gets going on a long rant when of course that's a different matter. :002:

personally i find it easy enough to ignore the blue boxes and scrolling past them doesnt really take too much mental energy.  :004:

what blue boxes?

So they, and others, know who they are "talking" to. I thought that was pretty obvious myself.

Naw!!!

That's as may be, but it's strange that I have no difficulty in keeping up. Concentrate on the theme not the size of the box. Time is far too precious for looking back and frankly IMO  it really is unnecessary.

Keep it simple Sam is always the best motto I find unless , of course, when Scarlet gets going on a long rant when of course that's a different matter. :002:

personally i find it easy enough to ignore the blue boxes and scrolling past them doesnt really take too much mental energy.  :004:

Here you make a post that seems to suggest, that you don't want him here.

No-one else knows more than Brew how to play Crawford.

Yet in these posts you sound as if you want him, even though in one of the posts you say he's past it.

:017: 

Why Steve Crawford???    Has done absolutley nothing in the 1st division and nothing since he came back to Scotland actually.

Mark Burchill seems to be dismissed by people on here as garbage even though he scored 15 goals this season and as usual was out for a few months. In my opinion and I said this last summer as well,  potentially the new Dargo!!!

oh that ones