FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Trust for Brew

Guest TinCanFan

How much trust do you have in Brewster in keeping ICT up next season?  

197 members have voted

1. 1.

• I have complete trust
    • I trust him a little
    • I don't trust him much
    • I don't trust him at all

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but to be fair to the others the Old Firm wanted the top two to share over 50% of the TV revenue and it was only the threat of the other ten t obreak away and leave them in isolation that made them moderate their greed at all.

Not the most acurate of polls but it seems 22.6% of fans have no trust in Brew therefore 77.8% do have a positive attitude to what he may achieve

You should be in politics....thats fantastic spin you put on it there!!

Not the most acurate of polls but it seems 22.6% of fans have no trust in Brew therefore 77.8% do have a positive attitude to what he may achieve

By the same token....72.6% have some doubt.

Don't you just love statistics  :015:

One survey found that ten percent of Americans thought Joan of Arc was Noah's wife.... Statistics are like women; mirrors of purest virtue and truth, or like whores to use as one pleases... The average human has one breast and one testicle... But my favourite is:

swimwear_lead_wideweb__470x352,0.jpg

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.?