FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Trust for Brew

Guest TinCanFan

How much trust do you have in Brewster in keeping ICT up next season?  

197 members have voted

1. 1.

• I have complete trust
    • I trust him a little
    • I don't trust him much
    • I don't trust him at all

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TinCanFan

One of the plus points of Brew here so far is the signing of Imrie.  He was immense today, as he has been in the past few games and also the re-signing of Proctor has been a good move, who I reckon has been one of the better players this season.  McGuire on the other hand isn't.  The main problem with Brew is his tactics and his inability not to change them when they don't work.  This will be a huge factor in ICT's relegation, should it happen next season.

I've criticised Brew more than  most on here but on the whole his signings have been good.

The only bad signings he has made I can think of are Tom Parratt, and McGuire has been poor but we needed a centre back at short notice and he did well to deliver.

Still think that doesn't make up for his total lack of knowledge of tactics  :33:

I don't think we'll go down next season but if Brew is still here, I certainly think it will be us and Hamilton in the battle  :017:

One thing i would encourage bewster to start is to recognise the way a game swings, and make a substitution earlier when its needed, not once we've gone behind.

and your a experienced spl manager are you????

maybe not but i've seen it happen too many times this season, we are not playing well and being pushed back for the last 10-15 minutes or so, then brewster waits until we actually go behind to make a change, and by this time we have no chance of hitting back.

I dont trust Brewster at all - We are going to be in a relegation dogfight next season under him.

His record at Dundee United speaks for itself as far as im concerned, i never wanted him back in the first place.

His treatment of Dennis Wyness was shocking - ok Dennis hasnt played well this season, but if you compare Denzils stats this season to Niculae im struggling to see much of a difference. Niculae scored 3 more goals with alot more starts - BIG DEAL!

To verbally agree with Dennis a 2 year deal on a friday and to tear it up on the monday and expect a positive reaction from him is beyond me! Brewsters man management skills are zero!

Rankin would still be a caley player if Brewster had managed his situation better and not told the press in October he was available to the highest bidder in January - again poor management!

Black training with the under 19s, Park leaving, Duncans out spoken contract talks, Wilson not getting a look in and going on loan to St Johnstone...................... All these things are down to Brewsters management for me - he cant manage a dressing room!!! :018:

Never have i ever seen so many player / dressing room problems and low team spirit at Caley Thistle since the return of Craig Brewster - its not good management for me.

I'm afraid that I have very little trust at all in his ability to keep us up. Brewster was a fine player, possibly the finest uncapped Scot of his generation, he's probably a decent enough man but all indications so far are that he is a very poor manager and coach.

and your a experienced spl manager are you????

Are you? No. Then his opinion isn't any less valid than anything you might say about Brewster.

i dont profess to be by trying to say how to run the team :014:

why do you question every point i post,yet you dont with anyone else?? :018:

I'm afraid that I have very little trust at all in his ability to keep us up. Brewster was a fine player, possibly the finest uncapped Scot of his generation, he's probably a decent enough man but all indications so far are that he is a very poor manager and coach.
maybe a poor manager,but as a coach,they have never been fitter or healthier,so disagree on that one