FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ThANkyou COUNTY

Fanoffooty

Would prefer the gypos to remain in the lower places of the division - that would make the already stinkin, sweating population sweat even more - but may force them into a situation to unearth another little gem.

Three cheers fer Ross County - The best feeder club in the world

What makes it even better is County have lost their first two games.... relegation for County again :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015: :D :P

caley top of the SPL and county heading for relegation

carlsberg dont do league tables but if they did...................... :021:

Aye, Ross County have nurtured some good players in recent years and all credit to their youth development policy for that. Other teams could learn a great deal from them.

However, shouldn't we be a little concerned at how relatively few Inverness young players have come through from the ICT youth teams. They are there but why aren't they being given a chance in the first team ? If we don't give them a chance they'll move on and we'll lose them for good.

Come on Brew, give the youngsters a game !

Over the years we've used dozens more of our own youth players than County, we had 5 on at one stage v Aberdeen at the weekend (6 if you include Ian Black, which you probably shouldnt as he has always been involved with the first team) in Hastings, Roscoe, Fraser, Munro and Macallister.

I think the only out and out County youth player we've ever bought was Don Cowie, the rest of the signings developed elsewhere.

Guest birdog

Over the years we've used dozens more of our own youth players than County, we had 5 on at one stage v Aberdeen at the weekend (6 if you include Ian Black, which you probably shouldnt as he has always been involved with the first team) in Hastings, Roscoe, Fraser, Munro and Macallister.

I think the only out and out County youth player we've ever bought was Don Cowie, the rest of the signings developed elsewhere.

I don't think Rossco counts, he wasn't signed as a youth from Huntly, was he?

I do miss the old derby league games though.

Although i would prefer them to come up rather than us to go down to get them back.

Cos i know that if they did come up they would probably be relegated by xmas.