ICT tartan

MissICT

cool.

I didn'tknow we had a tartan!

:rotflmao:

cool.

I didn'tknow we had a tartan!

:thumb04:

The tartan was created during the Doug MacGilvray reign but because Sutherland wanted to "cleanse the club of the old board forever" it seemed to have been forgotten. Sad fact of life but I hope it makes a comeback as it is quite attractive and gives the club yet another identity. However, it didn't happen during Sutherland's time so it must have been a crap idea!

Not true caleyboy.

As I understand it, some problems existed over ownership/rights to the Tartan, but I believe this was all sorted out at some point last year and the club have actually ordered a bale/roll (whatever you refer to it as) to be run off.

What the turn around times are, or what/who the order was intended for, I have no idea.

Not true caleyboy.

As I understand it, some problems existed over ownership/rights to the Tartan, but I believe this was all sorted out at some point last year and the club have actually ordered a bale/roll (whatever you refer to it as) to be run off.

What the turn around times are, or what/who the order was intended for, I have no idea.

Don't know about the "rights" CaleyD but former director Dougie Riach had a kilt made in the ICT tartan and was pictured in a match programme some time before McGil was ousted.

The tartan was conceived in 1997 at the time Caley Thistle won the Third Division title and was first seen on the night of the end of season celebration in the Caley Hotel when it was worn by Dougie Riach and Dougie McGilvray.

Thanks Charles.