FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dougie Imrie

DanielMacBean

how much of a legend is he?!

he works so hard, tirelessly

chases lost causes etc

natural ability isnt the greatest but he works so hard its unbelievable! he is FULLY committed to caley and proved it by kissing his badge yesterday. Im just waiting for him to explode though hes a bit of a hothead but haven't seen much of it this season.

Then he goes and scores one of the best freekicks I have ever seen!

sensational!

''Take a bow son''

he is FULLY committed to caley and proved it by kissing his badge yesterday.

''Take a bow son''

Exactly my thoughts from the other thread.. this shows his love for the club. agree his natural ability isn't the greatest but his work ethic is second to none and should be inspiring for other players at the club.

Trouble is we need more than hard work and commitment.

Dougie is too inconsistent and he's more often rubbish than he is excellent. He tries hard for sure, but all too often he fails to beat his man, his delivery can be woeful, and his decision making is often costly.

I do like him, and his 100% effort, but he still looks too much like a 1st division player than the quality we need at this level.

Still a great free kick mind :rotflmao:

Trouble is we need more than hard work and commitment.

Dougie is too inconsistent and he's more often rubbish than he is excellent. He tries hard for sure, but all too often he fails to beat his man, his delivery can be woeful, and his decision making is often costly.

I do like him, and his 100% effort, but he still looks too much like a 1st division player than the quality we need at this level.

Still a great free kick mind :rotflmao:

gosh - you can talk sense sometimes!! :thumb04:

his commitment to the cause can never be questioned he tries his best and there's not much more you can ask from a player. i just wish he'd score more like the one he scored yesterday.

The night we beat Greenock morton he came over to the crowd at the end and it was clear by the look on his his face he is a caley man through and through.

He is a caley man through and through.

Incorrect.. he used to be a season ticket holder at Ibrox.

he can be forgiven for past sins can he not?

Ooooh I Dunno About That..

he used to be a hun but he's alright now dougie dougie

he used to be a hun but he's alright now dougie dougie imrie

dougie dougie imrie dougie dougie imrie

he used to be a hun but he's alright now dougie dougie imrie

sung to the song " i know sumdy you don't know yogi yogi bear"

:rotflmao:

Looking more like we'll be in Division 1 next season anyway !

nice to see your optimistic.

I'd be delighted IF we stay up , but after months of trying to be positive i'm afraid my confidence isnt so good :rotflmao:

hopefully the new man can keep us up.

I think Imrie has moved on from being a Div1 player. He's not quite the accomplished SPL player either, He's your classic Att/Midfield player who gets up the oppositions nose. I do think he works best with having a free/playmaker role and showed that on Saturday.

I can only think of 1 other SPL player who could have scored that freekick on Saturday ( Nakamura), let alone a Div1 player

Keep it up Dougie

Edited by BornCaley