FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dougie Imrie

DanielMacBean

I think if his consistency improved then he could be a great player for us but all too often he seems to be way of the pace and almost looks out of his depth but other times he can look fantastic and by a mile our best player on the day so it all depends which Dougie Imrie turns up.

I think Imrie has moved on from being a Div1 player. He's not quite the accomplished SPL player either, He's your classic Att/Midfield player who gets up the oppositions nose. I do think he works best with having a free/playmaker role and showed that on Saturday.

I can only think of 1 other SPL player who could have scored that freekick on Saturday ( Nakamura), let alone a Div1 player

Keep it up Dougie

It was a braw free kick. Alot saying goal of season material. And it is in my view.

I agree with the style of player he is. I love his work ethic. That can't be trained into someone. He's a very honest player - like McBain. Not the most skilled either but he works for the cause.

I do think there is one other who could score that. He used to play for us. He's a ginge. And was a wee hothead back then. Thats the clues.

I think Imrie has moved on from being a Div1 player. He's not quite the accomplished SPL player either, He's your classic Att/Midfield player who gets up the oppositions nose. I do think he works best with having a free/playmaker role and showed that on Saturday.

I can only think of 1 other SPL player who could have scored that freekick on Saturday ( Nakamura), let alone a Div1 player

Keep it up Dougie

i'd add Charlie Mulgrew to your list .

Keep it up Dougie

i'd add Charlie Mulgrew to your list .

His free-kicks are frigtening!