FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

John's Not Mad

Zoid

Does anyone remember the former manager of Leyton Orient and now London Cabbie John Sitton?

One of the funniest clips i've seen in a longtime. "Bring Your Dinner!!!"

Click Click

Motivation by terror. I often wonder what is said in the half-time dressing rooms. I would love to have heard Brew at half-time.

"ye've really got tae, eh, play better, eh, aye, much better. Now who wants, eh, substituted?"

The legendary Barry Fry was somewhat similar only he used to pick on individual players to get them motivated. And by pick on, I mean scream in their face. Quite often he'd pick on something they had done RIGHT, just to get them riled. No way did he give the 'If you come back at me...' schtick. He wanted that player to be so angry that he would have to be held back by his team-mates. Out he goes on the pitch, streaming with anger and energy. There's Barry smiling as he'd done his job.