FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ryan Esson Red Card

Sir C the 3rd

I think the referee has certainly got this wrong. In my opionion I think Ryan got a touch on the ball.

Although even if he hasn't and the player touches it, he actually plays it away from the goal so I don't then think its a goal scoring chance. I think the referee has been extremely harsh in sending him off. Yellow card at most in my opinion.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Just had a look at the replay again. It looks to me as if esson knee got the ball and knocked it away and the player just went down

The TV pictures are not conclusive but seem to indicate Esson misjudged the situation. From that perspective, the referee appears to have made the correct decision. Equally I have to say, and again it is not conclusive, that the first goal was off side. Equally I felt Lionel was unfortunate in the cup game and refereeing decisions cost us in the CIS Cup game. What is it this season against Falkirk? Wouldn't it be ironic if we play Falkirk away on the last day of the season, Falkirk are two points above us and in the last minute of 5 minutes of added time, the referee gets in the way of a Rossco mis hit heading for the corner flag and diverts it into the goal.

Mean time our great escape needs more than good fortune.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Check the Lionel red card thread and try and work it out. It may be the next SPL game????

I'll just wait for MissICT ;) :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Stonewaller.

Are you actually an ICT fan or a bitter Pre-Merger Caley fan :rotflmao:

Dont think i've ever seen you support the team, or say anything positive. Everytime theres a controversial decision or something, you always say it should go against ICT no matter what..

Just had a look at the replay again. It looks to me as if esson knee got the ball and knocked it away and the player just went down

haha, i see uv changed ur mind :D :P :rotflmao:

it seemed on msn, u werent very happy with Esson. :thumb04: :018: ;)

Now, ur backing him.

Im confused :015: ???Which one is it to be :lol: ?

Penalty. I think. Not a straight red but, as others have said, he had a yellow already. The offside wasn't as obvious as I first thought. Pretty tight. I was raging at the time though. They say the linesman has to give the benefit of the doubt to the attacker though so.....

The ref was wrong through out the game though.

Penalty. I think. Not a straight red but, as others have said, he had a yellow already. The offside wasn't as obvious as I first thought. Pretty tight. I was raging at the time though. They say the linesman has to give the benefit of the doubt to the attacker though so.....

The ref was wrong through out the game though.

I've got a theory, in the London area there are so many cars on the motorways that the police can't possibly target all those guilty of speeding so they rotate their attentions from day to day. On monday it may be white cars, tuesday it's blue cars and so on. We all know that the police frequented the masonic clubs the length and breadth of the country and it is pheasable that one of them met a referee at some point and shared their strategy. The referee may also have shared this with his peers and we now have days where the green team gets targetted, or the blue team, black etc.. We need to get hold of the colour chart for the rest of the season or borrow Mortons tartan strip.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I've got a theory, in the London area there are so many cars on the motorways that the police can't possibly target all those guilty of speeding so they rotate their attentions from day to day. On monday it may be white cars, tuesday it's blue cars and so on. We all know that the police frequented the masonic clubs the length and breadth of the country and it is pheasable that one of them met a referee at some point and shared their strategy. The referee may also have shared this with his peers and we now have days where the green team gets targetted, or the blue team, black etc.. We need to get hold of the colour chart for the rest of the season or borrow Mortons tartan strip.

What if there looking for white cars one day and then on that day a blue car pass which has just being reported to have being involed with something do the police change from the white cars there looking for and go after a blue car??? :rotflmao:

What if there looking for white cars one day and then on that day a blue car pass which has just being reported to have being involed with something do the police change from the white cars there looking for and go after a blue car??? :rotflmao:

Depends if Ross Tokely's driving or not. :thumb04:

Stonewaller.

Dont think i've ever seen you support the team, or say anything positive. Everytime theres a controversial decision or something, you always say it should go against ICT no matter what..

Nothing controversial , stonewall penalty .

Edited by DALNEIGHCALEY

Stonewaller.

Nothing controversial , stonewall penalty .

:thumb04: