FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who'll Be The Next Hibs Reject

Renegade

Just wondering who folk reckon who'll the next ex-Hibee to sign for ICT? Last season it was Zibi Malkowski, and this season there has been Thierry Gathuessi, Brian Kerr and Filipe Morais. There is also David Proctor who is an ex-Hibbee as well. But who'll be next?

Just wondering who folk reckon who'll the next ex-Hibee to sign for ICT? Last season it was Zibi Malkowski, and this season there has been Thierry Gathuessi, Brian Kerr and Filipe Morais. There is also David Proctor who is an ex-Hibbee as well. But who'll be next?

You should really try chilling out. Roll a fat one FFS.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Fraser is away to motherwell in the summer. So........Andrew McNeil :rotflmao:

What about ma-ka-lamby

Who would you rather see at the club McNeil or MA-KA-Lamby??? everyone answer please

McNeil played really well against us in August. Wouldn't mind him but he is a bit on the short side.

Ma-Kalamby shouldn't be allowed near a set of goals.

I see Benji and Zemama are away on loan just now. Don't know how good they'd be though. Don't remember much about Benjelloun other than his name, but I seem to recollect Zemmama being quite quick and tricky, though also a diving little cheat. Thoughts?

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I see Benji and Zemama are away on loan just now. Don't know how good they'd be though. Don't remember much about Benjelloun other than his name, but I seem to recollect Zemmama being quite quick and tricky, though also a diving little cheat. Thoughts?

Zemmama and Benejiloun are both looking to get out of scottish football

Zemmama and Benejiloun are both looking to get out of scottish football

Don't think there's a cat in hell's chance but would love either to come north.

Zemmama is only out on loan because his wife was too young to get a visa in Scotland :rotflmao: . He will return to Hibs at the end of the season, wife in hand.

Benji is on loan at the Belgian club managed by John Collins so i'd imagine he will be joining them permanently at the end of the season.

I would love to see John Rankin back at Caley, quite frankly if it wasn't for Brew being an idiot, Rankin would still be here. I think we've missed his distribution in the midfield.

Edited by ajsict92

• 2 weeks later...