FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barrowman

stevico1

Guest birdog

Might get some goals out of the useless **** now that we have dropped down a level or then a gain he might just become our "Bobo" sitting on his erse taking the money with no return.

Play him as one of two strikers, and i think we may well see a different Barrowboy next season. Lets look at his season.....from Aug till jan...he was playing under the most clueless numpty of all time, who couldnt motivate a player, and whos players didnt respect him...so didnt perform for him and didnt want to play under him. Then Butch comes in....and he doesnt really get a chance. I think If Barrowboy is here next season...and he gets a run in the team....with a target man alongside him (as barrowboy is a scavenger...not a creator) we may well be singin his praises :021:

Whats happens to the players wages over the summer. Are they still getting the full wage or does it get cut or anything like that???

Barrowman will be getting maybe ?1,500-?2,500 a week??? (guessed the wage) that would be draining the club over the summer

Whats happens to the players wages over the summer. Are they still getting the full wage or does it get cut or anything like that???

Barrowman will be getting maybe ?1,500-?2,500 a week??? (guessed the wage) that would be draining the club over the summer

no the wages are same for the duration of the contract.

no the wages are same for the duration of the contract.

FECKSAKE

Im pretty sure there will be a relegation clause in some contracts where their wage gets dropped by a certain percent.

I hate barrowman and think hes absolutely useless but Im optimistic that next season if we have decent players giving him a good supply he'll put a few away. hes already proven at county he can score.

He has done f*** all so far to earn his 2 grand a week.

Barrowman is not on ?2k per week.

The deal was a stepped wage structure, which I understand averages out at ?1.4k over 3 seasons (he was on a fair bit less this season), and was on similar to other senior players (Grantie, etc).

I do not know what provisions are as a result of the drop - if there are none I suspect he may be moved on!

He needs to be given a fair crack at the whip before we decide whether he is good or bad. We buy a penalty box player and hardly ever get the ball in there at the moment!

The deal was a stepped wage structure, which I understand averages out at ?1.4k over 3 seasons (he was on a fair bit less this season), and was on similar to other senior players (Grantie, etc).

Bit more than that plus bonuses...

Bit more than that plus bonuses...

What bonuses could he get??? :D Surely not 1 for everytime he scored :D

I cant really comment as I have barely seen him this season - he is a poacher / a goalscorer but he wasnt really played in that role and nor did he play in a team and set up which provided it. But he has done absolutely nothing to fill with me with any confidence or optimism. I would prefer Rooney any day but I would love to get an old warhorse up front next season.

Our highest earners need to take a 25% drop in wages next season...Barrowman will surely fall into that category.

He may play better in the 1st division and i hope he does but he needs a strike partner and run of games to do it.