FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Burnley V Sheffield United

Glen Mhor

Well done Burnley, and Owen Coyle in particular. When we played them in the pre season friendly, who'd have predicted the differing fortunes of the two clubs at season's end?

Very true - quite a contrast.

Well done Burnley, and Owen Coyle in particular. When we played them in the pre season friendly, who'd have predicted the differing fortunes of the two clubs at season's end?

RiG said we would go down :024: :) :021: :021: :021: jk

Will Celtic go after him?

Prob will but hopefully Coyle will be loyal and stand by the club since he got them to the premiership. Plus i think he would rather play against the like off Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool etc.... than Hearts, Falkirk, Killie etc.....

Great result for Burnley and the wee added bonus of ?200,000 for the Dee from the promotion clause in Kevin Macdonalds signing contract :026:

Oh chit....

Do you think they might buy a player with that?

:014:

To think we got Brewster instead of Coyle.

Thats an amazing job he has done with Burnley and good luck to them in the premier league next season i say.

They've played and beaten the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea on penalties and were within touching distance of overturning that 3 goal deficit against Spurs so they have got spirit.

I can see them being a supirise package next season.